- [Venous ulcers: clinical characterization and treatment in users treated in outpatient facilities].
- Sant'ana SM1, Bachion MM, Santos QR, Nunes CA, Malaquias SG, Oliveira BG.
- Revista brasileira de enfermagem.Rev Bras Enferm.2012 Jul-Aug;65(4):637-44.
- Venous ulcer represents a challenge for health's professionals, because it's a chronic injury, recurrent and with biologic and psychosocial impact. The aim of this study was to characterize the venous ulcers of outpatients attended in curative rooms of the municipal health network and describe the t
- PMID 23258684
- [Differences in spatial structures of the influenza virus M1 protein in crystal, solution and virion].
- Bogacheva EN, Dolgov AA, Chulichkov AL, Shishkov AV, Ksenofontov AL, Fedorova NV, Baratova LA.
- Bioorganicheskaia khimiia.Bioorg Khim.2012 Jan-Feb;38(1):70-7.
- Spatial structure of the influenza virus A/Puerto Rico/8/34 (PR8, subtype H1N1) M1 protein in a solution and composition of the virion was studied by tritium planigraphy technique. The special algorithm for modeling of the spatial structure is used to simulate the experiment, as well as a set of alg
- PMID 22792708
- Analysis of the role of the coat protein N-terminal segment in Potato virus X virion stability and functional activity.
- Lukashina E1, Ksenofontov A, Fedorova N, Badun G, Mukhamedzhanova A, Karpova O, Rodionova N, Baratova L, Dobrov E.
- Molecular plant pathology.Mol Plant Pathol.2012 Jan;13(1):38-45. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2011.00725.x. Epub 2011 Jun 1.
- Previously, we have reported that intact Potato virus X (PVX) virions cannot be translated in cell-free systems, but acquire this capacity by the binding of PVX-specific triple gene block protein 1 (TGBp1) or after phosphorylation of the exposed N-terminal segment of intravirus coat protein (CP) by
- PMID 21726392
- 応用物理 35(10), 708-722, 1966
- NAID 130003588293
- 重複断層撮影法 : 臨床的研究
- 弘前醫學 15(1), 54-66, 1963-08
- NAID 110004769588
- 重複断層撮影法 : 模型実験
- 弘前醫學 14(4), 667-676,*185, 1963-03
- NAID 110004769579
- Planigraphy definition, an x-ray photograph in which a given plane of the body is well defined and those above and below it purposely out of focus. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows ...
- planigraphy [plah-nig´rah-fe] a method of body section radiography that shows in detail structures lying in a predetermined plane of the body while blurring structures in other planes, produced by movement of the film and x-ray tube in ...