- See also specific type
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/03 08:21:08」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 視床下部下垂体軸 hypothalamic pituitary axis
- 2. ゴナドトロピン産生下垂体腺腫，およびその他の臨床的に非機能性の下垂体腺腫の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of gonadotroph and other clinically nonfunctioning pituitary adenomas
- 3. 下垂体機能低下症の診断 diagnosis of hypopituitarism
- 4. 鞍部腫瘤の原因、症状、および評価 causes presentation and evaluation of sellar masses
- 5. ACTH、CRH、および他の視床下部／下垂体ペプチドの測定 measurement of acth crh and other hypothalamic and pituitary peptides
- Microcystin-RR exposure results in growth impairment by disrupting thyroid endocrine in zebrafish larvae.
- Xie L1, Yan W2, Li J3, Yu L3, Wang J3, Li G4, Chen N5, Steinman AD6.
- Aquatic toxicology (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Aquat Toxicol.2015 Jul;164:16-22. doi: 10.1016/j.aquatox.2015.04.014. Epub 2015 Apr 13.
- Recent studies have shown that cyanobacteria-derived microcystins (MCs) have the potential to disrupt endocrine systems. However, the effects of microcystin-RR (MC-RR) and their underlying mechanisms are poorly resolved in fish. In this study, MC-RR exposure through submersion caused serious develop
- PMID 25897773
- Melatonin-induced changes in kiss/gnrh gene expression patterns in the brain of male sea bass during spermatogenesis.
- Alvarado MV1, Carrillo M2, Felip A3.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology.Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol.2015 Jul;185:69-79. doi: 10.1016/j.cbpa.2015.03.010. Epub 2015 Mar 22.
- Evidence exists that melatonin may drive the seasonal changes in kisspeptin-expressing cells and GnRH/gonadotropin secretion in mammals, thus modulating their reproductive activity. This study established the influence of long-term melatonin administration (as an implant) on growth performance and r
- PMID 25810361
- Neutrophil function in healthy aged horses and horses with pituitary dysfunction.
- McFarlane D1, Hill K2, Anton J2.
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology.Vet Immunol Immunopathol.2015 Jun 15;165(3-4):99-106. doi: 10.1016/j.vetimm.2015.04.006. Epub 2015 Apr 30.
- Immunosuppression leading to opportunist bacterial infection is a well-recognized sequela of equine pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction (PPID). The mechanisms responsible for immune dysfunction in PPID however, are as of yet poorly characterized. Horses with PPID have high concentrations of hormon
- PMID 25962580
- Role of paraventricular nucleus glutamate signaling in regulation of HPA axis stress responses (Special issue : proceedings of parvo- and magnocellular symposium in Sendai : creating a new stream of neuroendocrinology)
- Interdisciplinary Information Sciences 21(3), 253-260, 2015-09
- NAID 110009966534
- Posterior pituitary hormones and pain (Special issue : proceedings of parvo- and magnocellular symposium in Sendai : creating a new stream of neuroendocrinology)
- Interdisciplinary Information Sciences 21(3), 207-212, 2015-09
- NAID 110009966529
- 内分泌・糖尿病・代謝内科 = Endocrinology, diabetology & metabolism 40(5), 400-405, 2015-05
- NAID 40020501193
- The pituitary hormones is responsible for various functions of the human body and the pituitary hormones are the ones that play an important role in this regard. ... The role of the pituitary hormones in ensuring that body functions ...
- This website has been created to provide you with tips, guidelines and related information only so that you can make an informed decision which suits your requirements. We do not endorse any specific product and any ...