出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/06/17 04:56:48」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Effects of galanin subchronic treatment on memory and muscarinic receptors.
- Barreda-Gómez G1, Lombardero L1, Giralt MT1, Manuel I1, Rodríguez-Puertas R2.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 May 7;293:23-34. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.02.039. Epub 2015 Feb 28.
- The cholinergic pathways, which originate in the basal forebrain and are responsible for the control of different cognitive processes including learning and memory, are also regulated by some neuropeptides. One of these neuropeptides, galanin (GAL), is involved in both neurotrophic and neuroprotecti
- PMID 25732139
- Muscarinic receptor-mediated excitation of rat intracardiac ganglion neurons.
- Hirayama M1, Ogata M2, Kawamata T3, Ishibashi H4.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2015 Apr 29. pii: S0028-3908(15)00143-4. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2015.04.014. [Epub ahead of print]
- Modulation of the membrane excitability of rat parasympathetic intracardiac ganglion neurons by muscarinic receptors was studied using an amphotericin B-perforated patch-clamp recording configuration. Activation of muscarinic receptors by oxotremorine-M (OxoM) depolarized the membrane, accompanied b
- PMID 25937214
- Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor in cerebellar cortex participates in acetylcholine-mediated blood depressor response in rats.
- Zhou P1, Zhu Q2, Liu M2, Li J2, Wang Y2, Zhang C3, Hua T4.
- Neuroscience letters.Neurosci Lett.2015 Apr 23;593:129-33. doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2015.03.036. Epub 2015 Mar 19.
- Our previous investigations have revealed that cerebellar cholinergic innervation is involved in cardiovascular regulation. This study was performed to examine the effects of the muscarinic cholinergic receptor (mAChR) in the cerebellar cortex on blood pressure (BP) modulation in rats. Acetylcholine
- PMID 25797185
- Identification and Role of Muscarinic Receptor Subtypes Expressed in Rat Adrenal Medullary Cells
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 117(4), 253-264, 2011-12-20
- NAID 10030453700
- Demonstration of Muscarinic and Nicotinic Receptor Binding Activities of Distigmine to Treat Detrusor Underactivity
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 33(4), 653-658, 2010
- NAID 130000248014
- Tokishakuyakusan : Pharmacological evidence for neuroactive and neuroprotective actions
- 和漢医薬学雑誌 24(5), 149-155, 2007
- NAID 110006437771
- Oxotremorine is a parasympathomimetic drug that acts as a non-selective muscarinic acetylcholine receptor agonist.  Oxotremorine produces ataxia, tremor and spasticity, similar to those symptoms seen in Parkinsonism, and ...
- Buy Oxotremorine M (CAS 63939-65-1), a small molecule agonist of muscarinic receptors, from Santa Cruz. Molecular Formula: C11H19IN2O, Molecular Weight: 322.19 ... Physical State: Solid Solubility: Soluble in water (100 mM ...