- it should be noted that a sudden overwhelming cardiac load can result in an acute form of heart failure.
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/07/28 09:24:23」(JST)[Wiki ja表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 発作性高血圧（偽性褐色細胞腫） paroxysmal hypertension pseudopheochromocytoma
- 2. マントル細胞リンパ腫の病理学 pathobiology of mantle cell lymphoma
- 3. 造血細胞移植前の感染の評価 evaluation for infection before hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 4. 成人における肺炎球菌性肺炎 pneumococcal pneumonia in adults
- 5. 成人における胃食道逆流症の合併症 complications of gastroesophageal reflux in adults
- Septic shock: desperately seeking treatment.
- Huet O, Chin-Dusting JP.Source†Intensive Care Unit, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Jan 1;126(1):31-9. doi: 10.1042/CS20120668.
- Septic shock results from the dysregulation of the innate immune response following infection. Despite major advances in fundamental and clinical research, patients diagnosed with septic shock still have a poor prognostic outcome, with a mortality rate of up to 50%. Indeed, the reasons leading to se
- PMID 24020445
- Role of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPAR)-α, β/δ and γ triad in regulation of reactive oxygen species signaling in brain.
- Aleshin S, Reiser G.AbstractAbstract Overwhelming evidence shows that oxidative stress is a major cause in development of brain disorders. Low activity of the reactive oxygen species (ROS)-degrading system as well as high levels of oxidative damage markers have been observed in brain tissue of patients with neurodegenerative and other brain diseases to a larger extent than in healthy individuals. Many studies aimed to develop effective and safe antioxidant strategies for the therapy or prevention of brain diseases. Nevertheless, it became clear that rigorous suppression of ROS is deleterious for normal cell functioning. Thus, approaches that can regulate the ROS levels over a wide range, from inhibition to induction, will be a powerful tool for neuroprotection. A most prominent target for such ROS management is the family of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs). All three members (PPAR-α, -β/δ and -γ) of this nuclear receptor subfamily form a tightly connected triad. For individual PPAR isoforms, neuroprotective properties have been well proven. Their involvement in regulation of ROS production and degradation underlies the therapeutic effects. Nevertheless, the current paradigms of the involvement of PPAR in neuroprotective therapy ignore such interconnections of PPARs and aim at antioxidant effects of individual PPAR isoforms, but do not take into account the necessity of careful regulation of ROS levels. The present review (i) summarizes the data, which support the concept of the PPAR triad in brain, (ii) demonstrates that usage of the PPAR triad allows the regulation of PPAR-dependent genes over a wide range, from inhibition to upregulation, and (iii) summarizes the known data concerning the PPAR triad involvement in regulation of ROS. Our report opens new directions in the field of PPAR/ROS-related neuroscience research.
- Biological chemistry.Biol Chem.2013 Dec 1;394(12):1553-70. doi: 10.1515/hsz-2013-0215.
- Abstract Overwhelming evidence shows that oxidative stress is a major cause in development of brain disorders. Low activity of the reactive oxygen species (ROS)-degrading system as well as high levels of oxidative damage markers have been observed in brain tissue of patients with neurodegenerative a
- PMID 24021597
- Temporal event sequence simplification.
- Monroe M, Lan R, Lee H, Plaisant C, Shneiderman B.SourceDepartment of Computer Science & Human-Computer Interaction Lab, University of Maryland.
- IEEE transactions on visualization and computer graphics.IEEE Trans Vis Comput Graph.2013 Dec;19(12):2227-36. doi: 10.1109/TVCG.2013.200.
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs) have emerged as a cost-effective data source for conducting medical research. The difficulty in using EHRs for research purposes, however, is that both patient selection and record analysis must be conducted across very large, and typically very noisy datasets. Our p
- PMID 24051789
- 佐々木 美和子,佐々木 真紀子,SASAKI Miwako,SASAKI Makiko
- 秋田大学大学院医学系研究科保健学専攻紀要 22(1), 45-557, 2014-03-31
- … Six categories were identified regarding the difficulties the nurses faced at the beginning of their careers : "The work can be overwhelming", "It is difficult to determine the state of the patient", "Friendly feelings toward the patient are difficult to develop", "Negative feelings sometimes develop because there are not answers or reactions", "I cannot understand the relationship between the patient and the family and do not understand how to face the life and death of the patient" and "There is a gap between the ideal work and the real experiences". …
- NAID 120005423551
- 七野 浩之,大熊 啓嗣,西川 英里 [他]
- 日大医学雑誌 = Journal of Nihon University Medical Association 73(1), 22-25, 2014-02
- NAID 40020062588
- 圧倒的パフォーマンスのモトクロッサー「KX250F」 (モーターサイクル&エンジン特集号)
- 高須 朗,松下 充,濱田 信大 [他]
- 川崎重工技報 (174), 26-29, 2014-01
- NAID 40019950163
- overwhelming 【形】 〔感情的に人を〕圧倒する、打ちのめす 〔力や数で〕圧倒[... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- “World hunger is this overwhelming far away social issue,” Lauren admitted, but her bags offer a tangible way to get involved. Lauren Bush Lauren’s Canvas Totes Feed Children in Need Caitlin Dickson March 9, 2012 Two years ...
|拡張検索||「overwhelmingly」「overwhelming postsplenectomy infection」|
- overpoweringly, irresistibly