出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/06/11 00:06:41」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における難聴の病因 etiology of hearing loss in adults
- 2. 突発性難聴 sudden sensorineural hearing loss
- 3. 成人における難聴の評価 evaluation of hearing loss in adults
- 4. 新生児における難聴スクリーニング screening the newborn for hearing loss
- 5. 小児における聴覚障害：病因 hearing impairment in children etiology
- The worker's ear: A history of noise-induced hearing loss.
- Thurston FE.SourceOccupational Medicine Consultant, Bloomington, Indiana. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American journal of industrial medicine.Am J Ind Med.2013 Mar;56(3):367-77. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22095. Epub 2012 Jul 20.
- Hearing loss afflicts millions of people throughout the world, and many of those millions are workers who have been exposed to excessive noise. People have always been surrounded by a variety of sounds in their environments, but the invention of gunpowder and the Industrial Revolution introduced new
- PMID 22821731
- Predictors of hearing protection behavior among firefighters in the United States.
- Hong O, Chin DL, Ronis DL.SourceSchool of Nursing, University of California-San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA, email@example.com.
- International journal of behavioral medicine.Int J Behav Med.2013 Mar;20(1):121-30. doi: 10.1007/s12529-011-9207-0.
- BACKGROUND: Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is a major occupational health problem that can be prevented through the use of hearing protection devices (HPDs).PURPOSE: The purpose of this study is to identify significant factors related to firefighters' use of HPDs.METHODS: A total of 404 firefight
- PMID 22161219
- Forte fortissimo for amateur musicians: no effect on otoacoustic emissions.
- Møllerløkken OJ, Magerøy N, Bråtveit M, Lind O, Moen BE.SourceUniversity of Bergen, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Postal Box 7804, NO-5020 Bergen, Norway. Tel +47 55 58 61 16, fax +47 55 58 61 05. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical problems of performing artists.Med Probl Perform Art.2013 Mar;28(1):3-8.
- Many amateur musicians are likely to be exposed to high sound levels during rehearsals. Measuring otoacoustic emissions (OAE) is an objective technique to assess hearing ability and can be used as an early predictor of hearing loss. This study aimed to record sound levels at an amateur brass band re
- PMID 23462898
- Design of digital filters for frequency weightings (A and C) required for risk assessments of workers exposed to noise
- , ,
- Industrial Health 53(1), 21-27, 2015
- Many workers are exposed to noise in their industrial environment. Excessive noise exposure can cause health problems and therefore it is important that the worker's noise exposure i …
- NAID 130004828715
- Assessment of Exposure to Voices and Noise via Earphones in Manufacturing Industry Workers in Japan
- NAKAO Tomo,KAKEI Masazumi,ARAKI Ikuno [他]
- Journal of Occupational
- NAID 40020142300
- Epidemiology, Clinical Manifestations, and Outcomes of Streptococcus suis Infection in Humans
- Huong Vu Thi Lan,Ha Ngo,Huy Nguyen Tien,Horby Peter,Nghia Ho Dang Trung,Thiem Vu Dinh,Zhu Xiaotong,Hoa Ngo Thi,Hien Tran Tinh,Zamora Javier,Schultsz Constance,Wertheim Heiman Frank Louis,Hirayama Kenji
- Emerging Infectious Diseases 20(7), 1105-1114, 2014-07
- … the primary risk factors are occupational exposure and eating of contaminated food. … Sequelae included hearing loss (39.1%) and vestibular dysfunction (22.7%). …
- NAID 120005457102
- Advertisements Google Ads are a sponsor of ENT USA Website. ENT USA, Cumberland Otolaryngoloy or Dr Kevin Kavanagh, MD do not endorse or are responsible for the content or claims made in the Advertisements.
- Causes Over time, repeated exposure to loud noise and music can cause hearing loss. Occupational hearing loss is caused by long term exposure to loud vibration ... Sounds above 80 decibels (dB, a measurement of ...
- red ink, red
- audition, auditory sense, sense of hearing, auditory modality
- military control
- occupancy, moving in