出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/05/22 19:24:31」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 慢性二枝ブロックの経過および治療 course and treatment of chronic bifascicular block
- 2. 高齢患者における緊急気道マネージメント emergency airway management in the geriatric patient
- 3. B型肝炎ウイルスの特性および感染の病因 characteristics of the hepatitis b virus and pathogenesis of infection
- 4. 成人における高度な緊急気道マネージメント advanced emergency airway management in adults
- 5. 挿管の判断 the decision to intubate
- Innovative cell therapy in the treatment of serious adverse events related to both chemo-radiotherapy protocol and acute myeloid leukemia syndrome: the infusion of mesenchymal stem cells post-treatment reduces hematopoietic toxicity and promotes hematopoietic reconstitution.
- Fouillard L, Francois S, Bouchet S, Bensidhoum M, Elm'selmi A, Chapel A1.Author information 1Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire (IRSN), Laboratoire de Radiopathologie et de Thérapie Expérimentale, BP 17, 92262 Fontenay- aux-Roses, France. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBone marrow stroma is damaged by chemotherapy and irradiation protocol. Bone marrow microenvironment supports haematopoiesis and comprises Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). Coinfusion of MSCs with hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) improves engraftment and accelerates haematopoietic recovery. Stroma-derived factor-1 (SDF-1) is a chemotactic factor which plays a crucial role in stem cell transplantation by enhancing the ability of HSC to engraft. In this study expression of SDF-1 in bone marrow MSCs and the level of Colony Forming Unit Fibroblast (CFU-F) were evaluated in 8 patients with Acute Myeloid leukemia (AML). Evaluation was done at diagnosis and after induction/consolidation chemotherapy before the onset of haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT). CFU-F frequency increases from diagnosis to remission. Nevertheless level of stromal derived factor-1 (SDF-1) transcripts in bone marrow MSCs of patients with AML stays low. Considering the role of SDF-1 in the homing of HSC, the consequences of SDF-1 deficiency observed in this study might be deleterious on the engraftment after HSCT and haematopoietic recovery. The whole result of this clinical study is an argument for MSC infusion to restore a normal level of SDF1 in the bone marrow microenvironment that could reduce hematopoietic toxicity of chemotherapy and improve HSC engraftment after HSCT.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(9):842-8.
- Bone marrow stroma is damaged by chemotherapy and irradiation protocol. Bone marrow microenvironment supports haematopoiesis and comprises Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). Coinfusion of MSCs with hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) improves engraftment and accelerates haematopoietic recovery. Stroma-derive
- PMID 24372262
- Diagnosis of Epstein-Barr virus infection in clinical serum samples by an SPR biosensor assay.
- Riedel T1, Rodriguez-Emmenegger C2, de Los Santos Pereira A2, Bědajánková A3, Jinoch P3, Boltovets PM4, Brynda E2.Author information 1Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic v.v.i., Heyrovsky Sq. 2, 162 06 Prague 6, Czech Republic. Electronic address: email@example.comInstitute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic v.v.i., Heyrovsky Sq. 2, 162 06 Prague 6, Czech Republic.3Vidia s.r.o., Nad Safinou II, no. 365, Vestec, 252 42 Jesenice u Prahy, Czech Republic.4V. Lashkaryov Institute of Semiconductor Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Nauki 41, 03028 Kyiv, Ukraine.AbstractLabel-free affinity biosensors offer a promising platform for the development of a new generation of medical diagnostic technologies. Nevertheless, when such sensors are used in complex biological media, adsorption of non-targeted medium components prevents the specific detection of the analyte. In this work, we introduce for the first time a biosensor assay based on surface plasmon resonance (SPR) capable of diagnosing different stages of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) infections in clinical serum samples. This was achieved by simultaneous detection of the antibodies against three different antigens present in the virus. To prevent the interference of the fouling from serum during the measurement, the SPR chips were coated by an antifouling layer of a polymer brush of poly[oligo(ethylene glycol) methacrylate] grown by surface-initiated atom transfer radical polymerization. The bioreceptors were then attached via hybridization of complementary oligonucleotides. This allowed the sensor surface to be regenerated after measurement by disrupting the complementary pairs above the oligonucleotides' melting temperature and attaching new bioreceptors. In this way, the same sensing surface could be used repeatedly. The procedure used in this work will serve as a prototype strategy for the development of label-free affinity biosensors for diagnostics in blood serum or plasma samples. This is the first example of detection of marker of a disease in clinical serum samples by an optical affinity biosensor.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 May 15;55:278-84. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.12.011. Epub 2013 Dec 10.
- Label-free affinity biosensors offer a promising platform for the development of a new generation of medical diagnostic technologies. Nevertheless, when such sensors are used in complex biological media, adsorption of non-targeted medium components prevents the specific detection of the analyte. In
- PMID 24389391
- Metabolomics driven analysis of six Nigella species seeds via UPLC-qTOF-MS and GC-MS coupled to chemometrics.
- Farag MA1, Gad HA2, Heiss AG3, Wessjohann LA4.Author information 1Pharmacognosy Department, College of Pharmacy, Cairo University, Kasr el Aini st., P.B. 11562, Cairo, Egypt. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgPharmacognosy Department, College of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.3Institute for Botany, University for Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria.4Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry, Department of Bioorganic Chemistry, Weinberg 3, D-06120 Halle (Saale), Germany.AbstractNigella sativa, commonly known as black cumin seed, is a popular herbal supplement that contains numerous phytochemicals including terpenoids, saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids. Only a few of the ca. 15 species in the genus Nigella have been characterized in terms of phytochemical or pharmacological properties. Here, large scale metabolic profiling including UPLC-PDA-MS and GC-MS with further multivariate analysis was utilized to classify 6 Nigella species. Under optimized conditions, we were able to annotate 52 metabolites including 8 saponins, 10 flavonoids, 6 phenolics, 10 alkaloids, and 18 fatty acids. Major peaks in UPLC-MS spectra contributing to the discrimination among species were assigned as kaempferol glycosidic conjugates, with kaempferol-3-O-[glucopyranosyl-(1→2)-galactopyranosyl-(1→2)-glucopyranoside, identified as potential taxonomic marker for N. sativa. Compared with GC-MS, UPLC-MS was found much more efficient in Nigella sample classification based on genetic and geographical origin. Nevertheless, both GC-MS and UPLC-MS support the remote position of Nigella nigellastrum in relation to the other taxa.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 15;151:333-42. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.032. Epub 2013 Nov 16.
- Nigella sativa, commonly known as black cumin seed, is a popular herbal supplement that contains numerous phytochemicals including terpenoids, saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids. Only a few of the ca. 15 species in the genus Nigella have been characterized in terms of phytochemical or pharmacological p
- PMID 24423541
- スイスにおける新地域政策の運営状況について ―Neuchâtel 州を中心とした実地調査をつうじた考察―
- 田口 博雄
- 地域イノベーション : Journal for Regional Policy Studies 6, 27-42, 2014-03-31
- … Nevertheless, this case study seems to indicate that Japan can draw some lessons for its regional policy from the NRP. … Nevertheless, Neuchâtel, involving the neighboring regions, pursues regional policy actively on four dimensions: cantonal, Jura-region, western Switzerland and trans-frontal with France. …
- NAID 120005435602
- 佐藤 みなみ,SATO Minami
- 法政大学大学院紀要 デザイン工学研究科編 (3), 2014-03-31
- … The university was originally place for open discussion but, nevertheless, present universities are closed and far apart from the town life. …
- NAID 120005423269
- 金子 修平,KANEKO Shuhei
- 法政大学大学院紀要 デザイン工学研究科編 (3), 2014-03-31
- … On the other hand, such multi-use bridges are technically feasible, nevertheless modern regulations limit activities except traffics on bridges. …
- NAID 120005423259
- nevertheless 【副】それにもかかわらず、それでもなお[やはり]、それにしても... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- neverthelessとは。意味や和訳。[副]((文修飾))((形式))それにもかかわらず，それでもやはり；とは言ってもNo matter what people say, it is nevertheless the truth.人が何と言おうとそれは真実ですHe had a high fever. Nevertheless, he ...
- albeit、although、average、despite、even number、even-numbered、flat、in spite of、mean、nevertheless、nonetheless、notwithstanding、plane、regardless、smooth、still、though、yet
- even out
- even out
- albeit、already、although、but、despite、even、however、in spite of、nevertheless、nonetheless、notwithstanding、regardless、still、though
- albeit、although、but、despite、even、however、in spite of、nevertheless、nonetheless、notwithstanding、regardless、still、yet
- albeit、although、even、in spite of、nevertheless、nonetheless、notwithstanding、regardless、still、though、yet