出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/19 19:13:15」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 認知症の神経精神症状のマネージメント management of neuropsychiatric symptoms of dementia
- 2. PANDAS：A群レンサ球菌が関連した小児自己免疫性神経精神疾患 pandas pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorder associated with group a streptococci
- 3. ウィップル病 whipples disease
- 4. 妊娠に合併した神経障害 neurologic disorders complicating pregnancy
- 5. HIV感染およびAIDSの神経精神学的側面の概要 overview of the neuropsychiatric aspects of hiv infection and aids
- TLR4 is a link between diabetes and Alzheimer's disease.
- Huang NQ1, Jin H2, Zhou SY3, Shi JS1, Jin F4.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2017 Jan 1;316:234-244. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2016.08.047. Epub 2016 Aug 31.
- Recently, more and more studies have shown that there is an essential link between diabetes mellitus (DM) and Alzheimer's disease (AD). In addition, innate immunity plays an important role in the occurrence and development of DM and AD, which increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes (T2D) and
- PMID 27591966
- Polyphenols from wolfberry and their bioactivities.
- Zhou ZQ1, Xiao J2, Fan HX1, Yu Y1, He RR1, Feng XL1, Kurihara H1, So KF3, Yao XS4, Gao H5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Jan 1;214:644-54. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.07.105. Epub 2016 Jul 19.
- Nine new phenylpropanoids, one new coumarin, and 43 known polyphenols were isolated from wolfberry. Their structures were determined by spectroscopic analyses, chemical methods, and comparison of NMR data. Polyphenols, an important type of natural products, are notable constituents in wolfberry. 53
- PMID 27507521
- Hypnosis as a model of functional neurologic disorders.
- Deeley Q1.
- Handbook of clinical neurology.Handb Clin Neurol.2017;139:95-103. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-801772-2.00009-6.
- In the 19th century it was recognized that neurologic symptoms could be caused by "morbid ideation" as well as organic lesions. The subsequent observation that hysteric (now called "functional") symptoms could be produced and removed by hypnotic suggestion led Charcot to hypothesize that suggestion
- PMID 27719881
- Evaluation of Gastroesophageal Reflux and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Esophageal Endoscopy and Histology in Children
- Fujino Junko
- Dokkyo journal of medical sciences 41(2), 155-165, 2014-07-25
- … Group II patients( n=23) had chronic symptoms suggesting GERD and underlying abnormalities, neurologic impairment( n=22) and post-repair of esophageal atresia( n=1). … Although treatment is seldom influenced by the results, histologic evaluation of the esophageal mucosa should be performed to exclude other disorders. …
- NAID 110009815882
- 山中 敏彰
- Equilibrium Research 73(3), 117-126, 2014
- … The most common causes of VBI are atherosclerosis, which can block posterior circulation supplying the brain stem, and embolisms which arise from the heart and proximal vertebral and basilar arteries due to arrhythmia, as well as hemodynamic disorders associated with changes in blood pressure. …
- NAID 130004679403
- Dopamine Dynamics and Signaling in Drosophila: An Overview of Genes, Drugs and Behavioral Paradigms
- YAMAMOTO Shinya,SETO Elaine S.
- Experimental Animals 63(2), 107-119, 2014
- … Changes in dopamine (DA) signaling have been implicated in a number of human neurologic and psychiatric disorders. …
- NAID 130003391619
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) is the leading supporter of biomedical research on disorders of the brain and nervous system. Skip Navigation | En Español Search this site: Disorders A - Z : AF I ...
- Neurological disorders - the best drugs for vertigo and neuritis. ... A neurological disorder is a disorder that involves the nervous system, by definition. A neurological disorder can be caused by either a disease, such as multiple ...