- central nervous system degenerative disease、degenerative cerebellar disease、degenerative neurologic disease、degenerative neurologic disorder、neurodegenerative disease、neurodegenerative disorder、neurologic degenerative disease
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 中枢神経系の原発性血管炎 primary angiitis of the central nervous system
- 2. 神経系のライム病 nervous system lyme disease
- 3. 二次性中枢神経系リンパ腫の臨床症状および診断 clinical presentation and diagnosis of secondary central nervous system lymphoma
- 4. 混合性結合組織病の臨床症状 clinical manifestations of mixed connective tissue disease
- 5. パーキンソン病の薬理学的治療 pharmacologic treatment of parkinson disease
- Recent approaches and challenges in iPSCs: modeling and cell-based therapy of Alzheimer's disease.
- Csöbönyeiová M, Polák Š, Danišovič L.
- Reviews in the neurosciences.Rev Neurosci.2016 Jan 21. pii: /j/revneuro.ahead-of-print/revneuro-2015-0054/revneuro-2015-0054.xml. doi: 10.1515/revneuro-2015-0054. [Epub ahead of print]
- The lack of effective therapies for different neurodegenerative disorders has placed huge burdens on society. To overcome the restricted capacity of the central nervous system for regeneration, the promising alternative would be to use stem cells for more effective treatment of chronic degenerative
- PMID 26812864
- The Role of Skeletal Muscle in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Loeffler JP1,2, Picchiarelli G1,2, Dupuis L1,2, Gonzalez De Aguilar JL1,2.
- Brain pathology (Zurich, Switzerland).Brain Pathol.2016 Jan 18. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12350. [Epub ahead of print]
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a fatal adult-onset disease primarily characterized by upper and lower motor neuron degeneration, muscle wasting and paralysis. It is increasingly accepted that the pathological process leading to ALS is the result of multiple disease mechanisms that operate wi
- PMID 26780251
- Dynamic Changes in Striatal mGluR1 But Not mGluR5 during Pathological Progression of Parkinson's Disease in Human Alpha-Synuclein A53T Transgenic Rats: A Multi-PET Imaging Study.
- Yamasaki T1, Fujinaga M2, Kawamura K2, Furutsuka K3, Nengaki N3, Shimoda Y2, Shiomi S4, Takei M2, Hashimoto H2, Yui J2, Wakizaka H2, Hatori A2, Xie L2, Kumata K2, Zhang MR2.
- The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience.J Neurosci.2016 Jan 13;36(2):375-84. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2289-15.2016.
- Parkinson's disease (PD) is a prevalent degenerative disorder affecting the CNS that is primarily characterized by resting tremor and movement deficits. Group I metabotropic glutamate receptor subtypes 1 and 5 (mGluR1 and mGluR5, respectively) are important targets for investigation in several CNS d
- PMID 26758830
- Microglia and their regulatory mechanisms in the brain
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 3(1), 21-26, 2014
- … Microglia are one of the major glial cells in the brain implicated in the immune reactions in the central nervous system. … Physical exercise may have the potential to suppress unfavorable activation of microglia in degenerative neurological disorders including Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease by affecting neurotransmitters in the brain and serum level of the hormones. …
- NAID 130003397901
- Cerebellar Ataxia Suspected to Be Caused by Oxytropis glabra Poisoning in Western Mongolian Goats
- , , , , , , ,
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 76(6), 839-846, 2014
- … In the last five years in western Mongolia, a neurological disorder and resultant economic loss have developed in goats, sheep, cattle and horses: association of the disease with ingestion of Oxytropis glabra, a toxic plant, was suggested. …
- NAID 130003391292
- Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells from Asian Patients with Chronic Neurodegenerative Diseases
- , , [他], , , , , ,
- The Journal of reproduction and development 58(5), 515-521, 2012-10-01
- … Induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells derived from disease patients are an invaluable resource for biomedical research and may provide a source for replacement therapies. …
- NAID 10031123294
- Heredodegenerative Disorders, Nervous System (Degenerative Disease, Nervous System, Hereditary; Degenerative Hereditary Disorders, Nervous System; Hereditary Diseases ... Heredodegenerative Disorders, Nervous System; Degenerative ...
- Degenerative disease of nervous system, unspecified Neurologic disorders characterized by progressive nervous system dysfunction and loss of neural tissue. A disorder of the central nervous system characterized by gradual and ...
- specific disorders
- neurodegenerative disease, neurodegenerative diseases, neural degenerative disorder, degenerative cerebellar disease, degenerative neurologic disease, neurologic degenerative disease, nervous system degenerative disease
- central nervous system degenerative disease、degenerative cerebellar disease、degenerative neurologic disease、degenerative neurologic disorder、nervous system degenerative disease、neurodegenerative disease、neurodegenerative disorder
- central nervous system degenerative disease、degenerative cerebellar disease、degenerative neurologic disorder、nervous system degenerative disease、neurodegenerative disease、neurodegenerative disorder、neurologic degenerative disease
- central nervous system degenerative disease、degenerative cerebellar disease、degenerative neurologic disease、nervous system degenerative disease、neurodegenerative disease、neurodegenerative disorder、neurologic degenerative disease
- degenerative neurologic disease、degenerative neurologic disorder、encephalopathy、nervous system degenerative disease、neurodegenerative disease、neurodegenerative disorder、neurologic degenerative disease
- degenerative neurologic disease、degenerative neurologic disorder、nervous system degenerative disease、neurodegenerative disease、neurodegenerative disorder、neurologic degenerative disease
- system of rules
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.