出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/04/12 12:41:21」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 外傷性単神経障害 traumatic mononeuropathies
- 2. 下肢末梢神経症候群の概要 overview of lower extremity peripheral nerve syndromes
- 3. 上肢末梢神経症候群の概要 overview of upper extremity peripheral nerve syndromes
- 4. 骨盤手術に関連する神経損傷 nerve injury associated with pelvic surgery
- 5. 神経伝導検査の概要 overview of nerve conduction studies
- Pulmonary vein measurements on pre-procedural CT/MR imaging can predict difficult pulmonary vein isolation and phrenic nerve injury during cryoballoon ablation for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.
- Ang R1, Hunter RJ2, Baker V2, Richmond L2, Dhinoja M2, Sporton S2, Schilling RJ2, Pugliese F2, Davies C2, Earley M3.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2015 Sep 15;195:253-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2015.05.089. Epub 2015 May 21.
- OBJECTIVE: We tested the hypothesis that pulmonary vein (PV) measurements on pre-procedural CT/MR imaging can predict difficulty in isolation and phrenic nerve (PN) injury during cryoballoon ablation for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation (AF).METHODS: Consecutive patients with paroxysmal AF who had pre
- PMID 26048388
- In vivo studies of silk based gold nano-composite conduits for functional peripheral nerve regeneration.
- Das S1, Sharma M1, Saharia D2, Sarma KK3, Sarma MG4, Borthakur BB5, Bora U6.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Sep;62:66-75. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.04.047. Epub 2015 May 27.
- We report a novel silk-gold nanocomposite based nerve conduit successfully tested in a neurotmesis grade sciatic nerve injury model in rats over a period of eighteen months. The conduit was fabricated by adsorbing gold nanoparticles onto silk fibres and transforming them into a nanocomposite sheet b
- PMID 26026910
- Synaptic rearrangement following axonal injury: Old and new players.
- Spejo AB1, Oliveira AL2.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2015 Sep;96(Pt A):113-23. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2014.11.002. Epub 2014 Nov 13.
- Following axotomy, the contact between motoneurons and muscle fibers is disrupted, triggering a retrograde reaction at the neuron cell body within the spinal cord. Together with chromatolysis, a hallmark of such response to injury is the elimination of presynaptic terminals apposing to the soma and
- PMID 25445484
- Requirement of Retinoic Acid Receptor β for Genipin Derivative-Induced Optic Nerve Regeneration in Adult Rat Retina
- Koriyama Yoshiki,Takagi Yusuke,Chiba Kenzo,Yamazaki Matsumi,Sugitani Kayo,Arai Kunizo,Suzuki Hirokazu,Kato Satoru
- PLoS ONE 8(8), e71252, 2013-08-06
- … Like other CNS neurons, mature retinal ganglion cells (RGCs) are unable to regenerate their axons after nerve injury due to a diminished intrinsic regenerative capacity. … However, the role of RARβ expression during adult rat optic nerve regeneration is not clear. … In the present study, we extended this hypothesis to examine optic nerve regeneration by IPRG001 in adult rat RGCs in vivo. …
- NAID 120005327241
- Involvement of TRPM2 in Peripheral Nerve Injury-Induced Infiltration of Peripheral Immune Cells into the Spinal Cord in Mouse Neuropathic Pain Model.
- Isami Kouichi,Haraguchi Kayo,So Kanako,Asakura Kayoko,Shirakawa Hisashi,Mori Yasuo,Nakagawa Takayuki,Kaneko Shuji
- PloS one 8(7), 2013-07-30
- … To further elucidate the contribution of TRPM2 expressed by peripheral immune cells to neuropathic pain, we examined the development of peripheral nerve injury-induced neuropathic pain and the infiltration of immune cells (particularly macrophages) into the injured nerve and spinal cord by using bone marrow (BM) chimeric mice by crossing wildtype (WT) and TRPM2-knockout (TRPM2-KO) mice. …
- NAID 120005312062
- nerve injury 神経損傷 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。 ... 局所末梢神経損傷 ｛きょくしょ まっしょう しんけい そんし ...
- Nerves are fragile and can be damaged by pressure, stretching, or cutting. Injury to a nerve can stop signals to and from the brain, causing muscles not to work ... Nerves are part of the "electrical wiring" system that carries ...
- accidental injury