- nephrogenic fibrosing dermatopathyと同義？
- Harrison's Principles
- Table 316-1 Conditions Associated with Scleroderma-Like Induration
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis: a review of the new conundrum.
- Goenka AH, Das CJ, Sharma R.
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis is an idiopathic, sclerosing condition that occurs only in patients who have impaired renal function. Although its most conspicuous manifestation is in the skin, the condition involves multiple organ systems and is potentially fatal. Its postulated association with gadolinium-based magnetic resonance contrast agents has attracted attention. The distinctive clinical features of this entity include a prodromal systemic inflammatory syndrome followed by a chronic course of fibrosis that has a predilection for the skin and subcutaneous tissues of the extremities. The progressive systemic fibrosing process involves multiple organs and contributes to the morbidity and the increased mortality. Appropriate preventive action, prompt recognition and timely reporting of cases may enable better management of this condition.
- PMID 20384019
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 線維筋痛症の鑑別診断 differential diagnosis of fibromyalgia
- 2. Fibromyalgia in children and adolescents: Clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 3. 関節過剰可動性症候群 joint hypermobility syndrome
- 4. 女性における慢性骨盤痛の原因 causes of chronic pelvic pain in women
- 5. 成人における初期治療の効果がない線維筋痛症の治療 treatment of fibromyalgia in adults not responsive to initial therapies
- Morphological clues in the diagnosis of sclerodermiform dermatitis.
- Fernandez-Flores A1, Gatica-Torres M, Ruelas-Villavicencio AL, Saeb-Lima M.
- The American Journal of dermatopathology.Am J Dermatopathol.2014 Jun;36(6):449-64. doi: 10.1097/DAD.0000000000000049.
- In this report, we review 5 sclerodermiform cutaneous conditions: eosinophilic fasciitis, systemic nephrogenic fibrosis, scleredema, scleromyxedema, and toxic oil syndrome. We emphasize the morphological differences between the conditions and some morphological clues that are important to differenti
- PMID 24423930
- Superior vena cava obstruction associated with nephrogenic systemic fibrosis.
- Holzem KE, Nardone B, Lomasney JW, Yazdan P, Gerami P, West DP, Laumann AE.
- Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD.J Drugs Dermatol.2014 May;13(5):615-8.
- A 56-year-old woman with hypertension-induced end stage renal disease presented with skin thickening and mottled discoloration. Cutaneous biopsy showed increased dermal fibroblasts embedded in fibromyxoid stroma with scattered perivascular and interstitial mononuclear cells. Immunohistochemistry rev
- PMID 24809889
- The social and economic influences on medication use and misuse.
- Aronowitz RA.
- Journal of general internal medicine.J Gen Intern Med.2012 Dec;27(12):1580-1. doi: 10.1007/s11606-012-2184-4.
- PMID 22923226
- Linking drugs to obscure illnesses: lessons from pure red cell aplasia, nephrogenic systemic fibrosis, and Reye's syndrome. a report from the Southern Network on Adverse Reactions (SONAR).
- Bennett CL1, Starko KM, Thomsen HS, Cowper S, Sartor O, Macdougall IC, Qureshi ZP, Bookstaver PB, Miller AD, Norris LB, Xirasagar S, Trenery A, Lopez I, Kahn A, Murday A, Luminari S, Cournoyer D, Locatelli F, Ray P, Mattison DR.
- Journal of general internal medicine.J Gen Intern Med.2012 Dec;27(12):1697-703. doi: 10.1007/s11606-012-2098-1. Epub 2012 Jun 13.
- Identification of serious adverse drug reactions (sADRS) associated with commonly used drugs can elude detection for years. Reye's syndrome (RS), nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF), and pure red cell aplasia (PRCA) among chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients were recognized in 1951, 2000, and 1998,
- PMID 22692632
- Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy: Legs Description: This patient with end-stage renal disease has shiny, discolored skin of the lower legs with brawny induration. ...
- Abstract: Nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy (NFD) is a disorder characterized by dramatic thickening and hardening of skin in the extremities and trunk, which occurs in individuals on dialysis for renal disease. The pathophysiology is ...
- ... nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy gadolinium systemic sclerosis fibrosing syndrome raynaud's Photo Details Title: Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy: Thigh Description: MRI from a 52-year-old woman shows the thickened ...