全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 皮膚黒色腫（メラノーマ）：局所再発のマネージメント cutaneous melanoma management of local recurrence
- 2. 乳房切除後の乳癌局所再発のマネージメント management of locoregional recurrence of breast cancer after mastectomy
- 3. 膵管内乳頭粘液性腫瘍の診断および治療 diagnosis and treatment of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the pancreas
- 4. 乳房温存療法後の乳癌局所再発のマネージメント management of locoregional recurrence of breast cancer after breast conserving therapy
- 5. 筋層非浸潤性膀胱癌の治療 treatment of non muscle invasive bladder cancer
- Retrospective study on factors affecting the prognosis in oral cancer patients who underwent surgical treatment only.
- Kim BG1, Kim JH1, Kim MI1, Han JJ1, Jung S1, Kook MS1, Park HJ1, Ryu SY1, Oh HK1.
- Maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg.2016 Jan 16;38(1):3. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: This study was performed to evaluate their 5-year survival rates and identify the factors affecting the prognosis of oral cancer patients who had undergone surgical treatment only.METHODS: Among 130 patients who were diagnosed with malignant tumor of oral, maxillofacial, and surgical tre
- PMID 26807400
- Intrascrotal lipoblastoma: report of a case and the review of literature.
- Yada K1, Ishibashi H2, Mori H2, Shimada M2.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):34. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0160-7. Epub 2016 Apr 9.
- Intrascrotal lipoblastoma is a rare pediatric benign soft tissue neoplasm, and only 11 cases have been reported. The accurate preoperative diagnosis is difficult because of its rarelity and the similarity with the other soft tissue tumors. Among them, accurate preoperative diagnosis had been made in
- PMID 27059472
- Completely resected follicular dendritic cell sarcoma of the posterior mediastinum: report of a case.
- Miyoshi R1, Sonobe M2, Miyamoto E1, Date H1.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):28. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0155-4. Epub 2016 Mar 21.
- Follicular dendritic cell sarcoma is a rare malignant neoplasm originating from follicular dendritic cells, and most of them develop in lymph nodes of the head and neck. One third of follicular dendritic cell sarcomas occur in the extranodal sites such as the tonsils, mesentery, and retroperitoneal
- PMID 27001632
- 1: Neoplasm Recurrence, Local The local recurrence of a neoplasm following treatment. It arises from microscopic cells of the original neoplasm that have escaped therapeutic intervention and later become clinically visible at the original site.
- Definition: The local recurrence of a neoplasm following treatment. It arises from microscopic cells of the original neoplasm that have escaped therapeutic intervention and later become clinically visible at the original site. IM; differentiate from ...
|拡張検索||「local neoplasm recurrence」|
- neoplasm recurrence
- neoplasm recurrence