- Association Between Harmful Oral Habits and Sign and Symptoms of Temporomandibular Joint Disorders Among Adolescents.
- Motghare V1, Kumar J2, Kamate S3, Kushwaha S4, Anand R5, Gupta N5, Gupta B5, Singh I6.
- Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR.J Clin Diagn Res.2015 Aug;9(8):ZC45-8. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2015/12133.6338. Epub 2015 Aug 1.
- CONTEXT: Temporomandibular disorder (TDM) is defined as a heterogenous group of psychophysiological disorders commonly characterised by orofacial pain, chewing dysfunction or both. Various Epidemiological studies had shown occurrence of TMD in all age groups including children. Also research had sho
- PMID 26436046
- Thai Version of the Functional Rating Index for Patients with Back and Neck Pain: Part 1 Cross-Cultural Adaptation, Reliability and Validity.
- Chansirinukor W.
- Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet.J Med Assoc Thai.2015 Jun;98 Suppl 5:S97-105.
- OBJECTIVE: To conduct the cross-cultural adaptation of the Functional Rating Index (FRI) and to test the reliability and validity of the Thai version of FRI (Thai FRI).MATERIAL AND METHOD: The cross-cultural adaptation process was used to develop the Thai FRI. The two groups ofpatients comprised low
- PMID 26387419
- Cervical spinal tuberculosis: a preliminary study of clinical diagnosis and management.
- Bunmaprasert T, Dongsang K.
- Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet.J Med Assoc Thai.2015 Jan;98(1):33-8.
- BACKGROUND: Cervical involvement in spinal tuberculosis is rare; however delayed diagnosis and treatment may result in massive, irreversible neurological deterioration. The purpose of this study is to report on a strategy for clinical diagnosis and management of cervical spinal tuberculosis.MATERIAL
- PMID 25775729
- 症例報告 石灰沈着性頚長筋腱炎の2例
- 臨床整形外科 51(8), 757-761, 2016-08
- NAID 40020924594
- 頸部痛 : エクササイズとトレーニングの留意点
- Strength & conditioning journal : 日本ストレングス&コンディショニング協会機関誌 20(9), 55-60, 2013-11
- NAID 40019845764
- 静岡整形外科医学雑誌 6(1), 36-40, 2013
- NAID 40019734818
- Read about neck pain treatment, symptoms, and home remedies. Cervical pain causes include whiplash, pinched nerve, herniated disc, and degenerative disc disease. ... Pain located in the neck is a common medical condition.
- Neck pain — Comprehensive overview covers causes of neck pain and neck pain relief options. ... Neck pain is a common complaint. Neck muscles can be strained from poor posture — whether it's leaning over your computer or ...