全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における感冒：治療および予防 the common cold in adults treatment and prevention
- 2. 成人における急性副鼻腔炎および鼻副鼻腔炎：治療 acute sinusitis and rhinosinusitis in adults treatment
- 3. 小児における感冒：治療および予防 the common cold in children treatment and prevention
- 4. アレルギー性鼻炎の薬物療法 pharmacotherapy of allergic rhinitis
- 5. 慢性副鼻腔炎の内科的管理 medical management of chronic rhinosinusitis
- [Evaluation of operation success in patients with nasal septal deviation with quality of life scale and objective methods].
- Mengi E, Cukurova I, Yalc?n Y, Yi?itba?? OG, Karaman Y.SourceDepartment of Otolaryngology, ?zmir Tepecik Training and Research Hospital, ?zmir, Turkey. email@example.com.
- Kulak burun bo?az ihtisas dergisi : KBB = Journal of ear, nose, and throat.Kulak Burun Bogaz Ihtis Derg.2011 Jul-Aug;21(4):184-91. doi: 10.5606/kbbihtisas.2011.024.
- OBJECTIVES: In this study we aimed to evaluate the quality of life during, before and after septoplasty in patients who were diagnosed with nasal septal deviation and also to demonstrate the role and importance of acoustic rhinometry and rhinomanometry methods in objectively demonstrating surgical s
- PMID 21762047
- Combined histamine H_1 and H_3 receptor blockade produces nasal decongestion in an experimental model of nasal congestion
- CLEOD R. K.
- Am. J. Rhinol 13, 391-399, 1999
- NAID 30028850080
- acoustic rhinometryを用いた鼻処理効果の評価-通年性鼻アレルギー症例と正常例の比較-
- 竹野 幸夫,川本 浩子,平田 したう,福島 典之,夜陣 紘治
- 日本耳鼻咽喉科學會會報 101(7), 900-907, 1998-07-20
- … In this prospective clinical study, we investigated the effect of the nasal decongestant tramazoline on nasal airway patency in 30 subjects with perennial nasal allergy to housedust mites and in six non-allergic volunteers who served as controls. … We used acoustic rhinometry as an objective method, and the nasal cavity volume (NCV) and the minimum cross-sectional area (MCA) were measured before and 10 minutes after nasal spraying. …
- NAID 10005598313
- Nasal decongestants: background - Decongestants relieve nasal and sinus congestion (stuffy nose) caused by allergies or colds. These drugs shrink the tissues and blood vessels in the eyes and nose that swell in response to a cold ...
- Nasal congestion is another term for a stuffy nose. It is often a symptom of another health problem, such as a sinus infection, but it may also be caused by the common cold. Nasal congestion is marked by: a stuffy or runny ...
- nasal bone, os nasale