出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/03/01 03:41:21」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 不整脈治療におけるカルシウムチャネル遮断剤拮抗剤 calcium channel blockers in the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
- Functional importance of L- and p/q-type voltage-gated calcium channels in human renal vasculature.
- Hansen PB, Poulsen CB, Walter S, Marcussen N, Cribbs LL, Skott O, Jensen BL.SourceCardiovascular and Renal Research, University of Southern Denmark, Winslowparken 21, 3 DK-5000, Odense C, Denmark. email@example.com.
- Hypertension.Hypertension.2011 Sep;58(3):464-70. Epub 2011 Jul 25.
- Calcium channel blockers are widely used for treatment of hypertension, because they decrease peripheral vascular resistance through inhibition of voltage-gated calcium channels. Animal studies of renal vasculature have shown expression of several types of calcium channels that are involved in kidne
- PMID 21788606
- On the origin of Rhythmic Calcium Transients in the ICC-MP of the Mouse Small Intestine.
- Lowie BJ, Wang XY, White EJ, Huizinga JD.Source1McMaster University.
- American journal of physiology. Gastrointestinal and liver physiology.Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol.2011 Aug 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Interstitial cells of Cajal associated with the myenteric plexus (ICC-MP) are pacemaker cells of the small intestine, producing the characteristic omnipresent electrical slow waves, which orchestrate peristaltic motor activity and are associated with rhythmic intracellular calcium oscillations in IC
- PMID 21836058
- Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of 1-isopropyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline derivatives as novel antihypertensive agents
- Watanuki Susumu,Matsuura Keisuke,Tomura Yuichi [他]
- Chemical and pharmaceutical bulletin 59(8), 1029-1037, 2011-08
- NAID 40018913899
- T-type Ca^<2+> channels contribute to IBMX/forskolin- and K^+-induced Ca^<2+> transients in porcine olfactory receptor neurons
- GAUTAM Shree Hari,OTSUGURO Ken-ichi,ITO Shigeo,SAITO Toshiyuki,HABARA Yoshiaki
- Neuroscience research : the official journal of the Japan Neuroscience Society 57(1), 129-139, 2007-01-01
- NAID 10021188420
- Mibefradil (Posicor) is a drug for the treatment of hypertension and chronic angina pectoris. It belongs to a group known as calcium channel blockers. It is nonselective.  On June 8, 1998, Roche announced the voluntary withdrawal ...
- Mibefradil was withdrawn from the market in 1998 because of potentially harmful interactions with other drugs. For the treatment of angina and high blood pressure. Mibefradil is a tetralol calcium channel blocking agent that inhibits the ...