出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/02/16 01:27:15」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ビタミンB12および葉酸欠乏症の診断および治療 diagnosis and treatment of vitamin b12 and folate deficiency
- 2. 有機酸血症 organic acidemias
- 3. 疾患予防におけるビタミン補給 vitamin supplementation in disease prevention
- 4. 先天性代謝異常：代謝性救急疾患 inborn errors of metabolism metabolic emergencies
- 5. 銅欠乏性脊髄神経障害 copper deficiency myeloneuropathy
- Speciation and source identification of organic compounds in PM10 over Seoul, South Korea.
- Choi NR1, Lee SP2, Lee JY2, Jung CH3, Kim YP4.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2016 Feb;144:1589-96. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2015.10.041. Epub 2015 Oct 26.
- Seventy three individual organic compounds in the atmospheric particulate matter with an aerodynamic diameter of less than or equal to a nominal 10 μm (PM10) over Seoul were identified and quantified from April 2010 to April 2011 using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS). These organic co
- PMID 26517386
- Vitamin B12 supplementation during pregnancy and postpartum improves B12 status of both mothers and infants but vaccine response in mothers only: a randomized clinical trial in Bangladesh.
- Siddiqua TJ1,2, Ahmad SM1, Ahsan KB1, Rashid M1, Roy A1, Rahman SM1, Shahab-Ferdows S3, Hampel D3,2, Ahmed T1, Allen LH3,2, Raqib R4.
- European journal of nutrition.Eur J Nutr.2016 Feb;55(1):281-93. doi: 10.1007/s00394-015-0845-x. Epub 2015 Feb 4.
- PURPOSE: Poor vitamin B12 (B12) status is associated with adverse outcomes in pregnancy and infancy. Little is known about effects of B12 supplementation on immune function. The present study aimed to evaluate effects of pre- and postnatal B12 supplementation on biomarkers of B12 status and vaccine-
- PMID 25648738
- Metabolic vitamin B12 deficiency: a missed opportunity to prevent dementia and stroke.
- Spence JD1.
- Nutrition research (New York, N.Y.).Nutr Res.2016 Feb;36(2):109-16. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2015.10.003. Epub 2015 Oct 21.
- The purpose of this narrative review is to highlight insights into the importance and frequency of metabolic vitamin B12 (B12) deficiency, reasons why it is commonly missed, and reasons for the widespread but mistaken belief that treatment of B12 deficiency does not prevent stroke or improve cogniti
- PMID 26597770
- 食事摂取基準におけるビタミン必要量の求め方 : ビタミンB₁₂の必要量をどのように決めるのか?
- ビタミン 89(3), 133-135, 2015-03
- NAID 40020406543
- The novel mutation p. Asp251Asn in the β-subunit of succinate-CoA ligase causes encephalomyopathy and elevated succinylcarnitine
- JABERI Elham,CHITSAZIAN Fereshteh,SHAHIDI Gholam Ali,ROHANI Mohammad,SINA Farzad,SAFARI Iman,NEJAD Maryam Malakouti,HOUSHMAND Masoud,KLOTZLE Brandy,ELAHI Elahe
- Journal of human genetics 58(8), 526-530, 2013-08-01
- NAID 10031195282
- The novel mutation p.Asp251Asn in the β-subunit of succinate-CoA ligase causes encephalomyopathy and elevated succinylcarnitine
- Jaberi Elham,Chitsazian Fereshteh,Shahidi Gholam Ali [他]
- Journal of human genetics 58(8), 526-530, 2013-08
- NAID 40019747567
|拡張検索||「vitamin B12-dependent methylmalonic acidemia」「methylmalonic acidemia」「methylmalonic aciduria」「methylmalonic acidurias」|
- Increased methylmalonic acid levels may indicate a vitamin B12 deficiency. However, it is sensitive without being specific. *MMA is elevated in 90-98% of patients with B12 deficiency. This test may be overly sensitive, as 25-20% of patients over the age of 70 have elevated levels of MMA, but 25-33% of them do not have B12 deficiency. For this reason, MMA is not routinely recommended in the elderly.
- An excess is associated with methylmalonic acidemia.
- methylmalonic acid