出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/02/14 16:09:03」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 関節リウマチの病因 pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis
- 2. 心臓リモデリング：基本的な側面 cardiac remodeling basic aspects
- 3. 慢性閉塞性肺疾患（COPD）：危険因子およびリスク低減 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease risk factors and risk reduction
- 4. 頭頸部の扁平上皮癌化：分子学的および遺伝学的変化 head and neck squamous cell carcinogenesis molecular and genetic alterations
- 5. リウマチ性疾患におけるサイトカインネットワーク：治療の意味 cytokine networks in rheumatic diseases implications for therapy
- Activity-Dependent Photoaffinity Labeling of Metalloproteases.
- Prely L1, Klein T1, Geurink PP2, Paal K1, Overkleeft HS3, Bischoff R4.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2017;1491:103-111.
- Metalloproteases, notably members of the matrix metalloprotease (MMP) and A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease (ADAM) families play crucial roles in tissue remodeling, the liberation of growth factors and cytokines from cell membranes (shedding) and cell-cell or cell-matrix interactions. Activity of MM
- PMID 27778284
- 2-Deoxy glucose regulate MMP-9 in a SIRT-1 dependent and NFkB independent mechanism.
- Edatt L1, Haritha K1, Sruthi TV1, Aswini P1, Sameer Kumar VB2.
- Molecular and cellular biochemistry.Mol Cell Biochem.2016 Dec;423(1-2):197-206. Epub 2016 Oct 4.
- MMP9 is a member of the family of zinc-containing endopeptidases which degrade various components of the extracellular matrix, thereby regulating matrix remodeling. Since matrix remodeling plays an important role during growth and progression of cancer and considering the fact that, tumor cells swit
- PMID 27704463
- Recent discovery of non-nucleobase thymidine phosphorylase inhibitors targeting cancer.
- Bera H1, Chigurupati S2.
- European journal of medicinal chemistry.Eur J Med Chem.2016 Nov 29;124:992-1003. doi: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2016.10.032. Epub 2016 Oct 17.
- Thymidine phosphorylase (TP, EC 22.214.171.124), an enzyme involved in pyrimidine salvage pathway, is identical to platelet-derived endothelial cell growth factor (PD-ECGF) and gliostatin. It is extremely upregulated in a variety of solid tumours. The TP amplification is associated with concomitant overexp
- PMID 27783978
- 新規疼痛制御分子としてのマクロファージ由来マトリックスメタロプロテアーゼ12 の可能性
- 小林 悠佳,岸岡 史郎
- PAIN RESEARCH 30(1), 37-45, 2015
- … Increasing evidence suggests that matrix metalloproteases (MMPs), which are proteases for degradation of extracellular matrix, may involve in neuroinflammation through induction of cytokines and chemokines. …
- NAID 130005061789
- Celecoxib down-regulates mechanically induced ADAMTS-4 gene expression in 3D cultured tissue of human synovium-derived cells at lower concentration than indomethacin
- Kondo Mayo,Nakata Ken,Kakudo Kenji
- Journal of Osaka Dental University 48(1), 55-59, 2014-04
- … We developed the cyclic loading bioreactor, in which matrix metalloproteases (MMPs) and a disintegrin, and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs (ADAMTSs) are induced by mechanical stimulation to three-dimensional (3D) cultured tissue. …
- NAID 110009810299
- Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs), also designated matrixins, hydrolyze components of the extracellular matrix. These proteinases play a central role in many biological processes, such as embryogenesis, normal tissue ...
- Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs), also called matrixins, function in the extracellular environment of cells and degrade both matrix and non-matrix proteins. They play central roles in morphogenesis, wound healing, tissue repair and ...