全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 研究用生物学的マーカーによる関節リウマチの診断および評価ま investigational biologic markers in the diagnosis and assessment of rheumatoid arthritis
- 2. 成人における脳卒中の予後 stroke prognosis in adults
- 3. 浮腫性硬化症 scleredema
- 4. 限局期の小細胞肺癌初期治療における化学放射線療法 chemoradiotherapy in the initial treatment of limited stage small cell lung cancer
- 5. 骨の巨大細胞腫瘍 giant cell tumor of bone
- Mesothelin enhances invasion of ovarian cancer by inducing MMP-7 through MAPK/ERK and JNK pathways.
- Chang MC, Chen CA, Chen PJ, Chiang YC, Chen YL, Mao TL, Lin HW, Lin Chiang WH, Cheng WF.Source*Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- The Biochemical journal.Biochem J.2012 Mar 1;442(2):293-302.
- Ovarian cancer has one of the highest mortalities in malignancies in women, but little is known of its tumour progression properties and there is still no effective molecule that can monitor its growth or therapeutic responses. MSLN (mesothelin), a secreted protein that is overexpressed in ovarian c
- PMID 21999204
- Matrix Metalloproteinase-7 as a Surrogate Marker Predicts Renal Wnt/β-Catenin Activity in CKD.
- He W, Tan RJ, Li Y, Wang D, Nie J, Hou FF, Liu Y.SourceDepartment of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, S-405 Biomedical Science Tower, 200 Lothrop Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261. email@example.com.
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN.J Am Soc Nephrol.2012 Feb;23(2):294-304. Epub 2011 Nov 17.
- A variety of chronic kidney diseases exhibit reactivation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling. In some tissues, β-catenin transcriptionally regulates matrix metalloproteinase-7 (MMP-7), but the association between MMP-7 and Wnt/β-catenin signaling in chronic kidney disease is unknown. Here, in mouse model
- PMID 22095947
- Overexpression of matrix metalloproteinase-7 and -9 in NSCLC tumor and stromal cells: correlation with a favorable clinical outcome.
- Stenvold H, Donnem T, Andersen S, Al-Saad S, Al-Shibli K, Busund LT, Bremnes RM.SourceInstitute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tromso, Norway. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Lung Cancer.2012 Feb;75(2):235-41. Epub 2011 Jul 18.
- BACKGROUND: Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are considered important players in angiogenesis and cancer progression. Several drugs developed for targeting MMPs have until now been without clinical efficacy. As both malignant cells and cells of the surrounding stroma contribute to tumor growth, we h
- PMID 21764478
- Thermodynamic analysis of ionizable groups involved in the catalytic mechanism of human matrix metalloproteinase 7 (MMP-7).
- Takeharu Hitoshi,Yasukawa Kiyoshi,Inouye Kuniyo
- Biochimica et biophysica acta 1814(12), 1940-1946, 2011-12
- … Human matrix metalloproteinase 7 (MMP-7) exhibits a broad bell-shaped pH-dependence with the acidic and alkaline pK(e) (pK(e1) and pK(e2)) values of about 4 and 10. …
- NAID 120003644370
- Therapeutic Approaches to Vascular Protection in Ischemic Stroke
- Yamashita Toru,Abe Koji
- Acta Medica Okayama 65(4), 219-223, 2011-08
- … Recent studies have indicated that matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs), especially MMP-9, play a critical role in blood brain barrier (BBB) disruption in the ischemic brain, leading to brain edema and HT. …
- NAID 80021895203
- Localization of chondromodulin-I at the feto-maternal interface and its inhibitory actions on trophoblast invasion in vitro.
- Miura Shigenori,Shukunami Chisa,Mitsui Kaori,Kondo Jun,Hiraki Yuji
- BMC cell biology 12, 2011-08
- … Background: Chondromodulin-I (ChM-I) is an anti-angiogenic glycoprotein that is specifically localized at the extracellular matrix of the avascular mesenchyme including cartilage and cardiac valves. … In situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry revealed that ChM-I was localized to the mature decidua surrounding the matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9)-expressing trophoblasts. …
- NAID 120003405531
- Find out information about Matrix Metalloproteinase 7. device to lift, transfer, or increase the pressure of a fluid or to create a vacuum in an enclosed space by the removal of a gas . The centrifugal pump, the... Explanation of Matrix ...
- 1. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016 May 5. [Epub ahead of print] Plasma Surfactant Protein-D, Matrix Metalloproteinase-7, and Osteopontin Index Distinguishes Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis From Other Idiopathic Interstitial ...
- matrix metalloproteinase 7、MMP-7
- matrix metalloproteinase 7
- matrix metalloproteinase 7
- intercellular substance, ground substance