出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/03/19 21:18:26」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 熱傷の局所治療：外用抗菌薬と被覆材 local treatment of burns topical antimicrobial agents and dressings
- 2. 熱傷再建の原則：顔面、頭皮、および頸部 principles of burn reconstruction face scalp and neck
- 3. 皮膚、軟部組織、および骨の緑膿菌感染 pseudomonas aeruginosa skin soft tissue and bone infections
- 4. 大災害および戦争による熱傷のマネージメントの原則 management principles for burns resulting from mass disasters and war casualties
- 5. 小児における中等度および重度熱傷の救急治療 emergency care of moderate and severe thermal burns in children
- Purification and characterization of carbonic anhydrase from Ağrı Balık Lake trout gill (Salmo trutta labrax) and effects of sulfonamides on enzyme activity.
- Demirdag R1, Comakli V, Kuzu M, Yerlikaya E, Şentürk M.
- Journal of biochemical and molecular toxicology.J Biochem Mol Toxicol.2015 Mar;29(3):123-8. doi: 10.1002/jbt.21675. Epub 2014 Oct 26.
- Carbonic anhydrase (CA) was purified from Ağrı Balık Lake trout gill (fCA) by affinity chromatography on a sepharose 4B-tyrosine-sulfanilamide column. The fCA enzyme was purified with about a 303.9 purification factor, a specific activity 4130.4 EU (mg-protein)(-1), and a yield of 79.3 by using s
- PMID 25345690
- Antibiotic eluting clay mineral (Laponite®) for wound healing application: an in vitro study.
- Ghadiri M1, Chrzanowski W, Rohanizadeh R.
- Journal of materials science. Materials in medicine.J Mater Sci Mater Med.2014 Nov;25(11):2513-26. doi: 10.1007/s10856-014-5272-7. Epub 2014 Jul 16.
- Different materials in form of sponge, hydrogel and film have been developed and formulated for treating and dressing burn wounds. In this study, the potential of Laponite, a gel forming clay, in combination with an antimicrobial agent (mafenide), as a wound dressing material was tested in vitro. La
- PMID 25027303
- FDA's post-approval studies continue to suffer delays and setbacks.
- Willyard C.
- Nature medicine.Nat Med.2014 Nov;20(11):1224-5. doi: 10.1038/nm1114-1224.
- PMID 25375913
- Differential inhibition of human basal keratinocyte growth to silver sulfadiazine and mafenide acetate
- MCCAULEY RL
- J Surg Res 52, 276-285, 1992
- NAID 30018859926
- :<I>AERUGINOSA</I> ISOLATED FROM CLINICAL MATERIALS
- 小野 一郎,大浦 武彦,吉田 哲憲,松本 敏明,浅見 謙二,本田 耕一,飯田 和典,佐藤 清
- ＣＨＥＭＯＴＨＥＲＡＰＹ 32(7), 439-448, 1984
- … The peaks of minimum inhibitory concentrations (MIC) distributions were as follows, in dibecacin and cefsulodin were at 1.56μg/ml, in gentamicin and amikacin were at 6.25μg/ml, in silver sulfadiazine and sulbenicillin were at 25μg/ml and in mafenide acetate was at 200μg/ml. …
- NAID 130004194306
- An ultrastructural study of the alveolar cells of the lung:in experimentally induced severe thermal burns
- 久野 佑三
- 日本医科大学雑誌 46(1), 45-50_6, 1979
- … Preventions of the infections and subsequent septic shock with Gramnegative bacilli have been achieved by virtue of silver sulfadiazine or mafenide acetate cream. … The second group was treated topically with mafenide acetate cream once a day or more. …
- NAID 130003917825
- Mafenide definition, an antibacterial substance, C 7 H 1 0 N 2 O 2 S, prepared in cream form and used topically, along with other treatments, on second- to third-degree burns to reduce bacterial growth. See more. Thesaurus Blog ...
- mafenide [maf´en-īd] a compound used in the form of the acetate and hydrochloride salts for topical treatment of infections. mafenide /maf·en·ide/ (maf´in-īd) an antibacterial, used topically as the monoacetate salt in superficial ...