出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/11/20 11:05:04」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 大赤血球症 macrocytosis
- 2. 貧血を有する成人患者に対するアプローチ approach to the adult patient with anemia
- 3. 平均赤血球容積 mean corpuscular volume
- 4. 貧血を有する小児に対するアプローチ approach to the child with anemia
- 5. Hematologic complications of alcohol use
- Near-elimination of folate-deficiency anemia by mandatory folic acid fortification in older US adults: Reasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke study 2003-2007.
- Odewole OA, Williamson RS, Zakai NA, Berry RJ, Judd SE, Qi YP, Adedinsewo DA, Oakley GP Jr.SourceDepartment of Epidemiology and Center for Spina Bifida Research, Prevention and Policy, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
- The American journal of clinical nutrition.Am J Clin Nutr.2013 Oct;98(4):1042-7. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.113.059683. Epub 2013 Aug 14.
- BACKGROUND: The United States implemented mandatory folic acid fortification of enriched cereal grains in 1998. Although several studies have documented the resulting decrease in anemia and folate deficiency, to our knowledge, no one has determined the prevalence of folate-deficiency anemia after fo
- PMID 23945721
- Indications for cobalamin level assessment in departments of internal medicine: a prospective practice survey.
- Chiche L, Mancini J, Arlet JB; BDOSE study investigators.Collaborators (25)Bernard F, Bernard S, Carassou P, Chaigne B, Chaussade H, Cinquetti G, Contentin L, Deboysson H, Ebbo M, Géri G, Graveleau J, Jamilloux Y, Karkowski L, Inghilleri ML, Lioget B, Lhommet C, Mourot R, Nielsen L, Pasquet F, Peigne V, Puyade M, Roux X, Saadi S, Savini H, Weitten T.
- Postgraduate medical journal.Postgrad Med J.2013 Oct;89(1056):560-5. doi: 10.1136/postgradmedj-2012-131024. Epub 2013 May 24.
- BACKGROUND: Cobalamin (Cb) blood levels are frequently measured among inpatients, but the relevance of Cb determination has not been correctly assessed in this clinical setting.PURPOSE: We aimed to prospectively evaluate current indications compared to traditional guidelines for assessing Cb blood l
- PMID 23708236
- An Adult Female With Resistance to Thyroid Hormone Mediated by Defective Thyroid Hormone Receptor α
- Moran C, Schoenmakers N, Agostini M, Schoenmakers E, Offiah A, Kydd A, Kahaly G, Mohr-Kahaly S, Rajanayagam O, Lyons G, Wareham N, Halsall D, Dattani M, Hughes S, Gurnell M, Park SM, Chatterjee K.SourceUniversity of Cambridge Metabolic Research Laboratories (C.M., N.S., M.A., E.S., O.R., G.L., M.G., K.C.), Institute of Metabolic Science, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, United Kingdom; Academic Unit of Child Health, University of Sheffield (A.O.), Sheffield, S1 4DT, United Kingdom; Departments of Cardiology (A.K.), Clinical Biochemistry (D.H.), and Clinical Genetics (S.-M.P.), Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, United Kingdom; Departments of Medicine (G.K.) and Cardiology (S.M.-K.), Gutenberg University Medical Center, 55122 Mainz, Germany; Medical Research Council Epidemiology Unit (N.W.), Cambridge CB2 0QQ, United Kingdom; Department of Endocrinology and Developmental Endocrinology Research Group (M.D.), Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children and University College London Institute of Child Health, London WC1N 3JH, United Kingdom; and The Deepings Practice (S.H.), Market Deeping, Peterborough PE6 8DD, United Kingdom.
- The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism.J Clin Endocrinol Metab.2013 Sep 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Context:The first human cases (female, age 6 y; father and daughter, ages 47 and 11 y, respectively) with growth retardation/short stature, skeletal dysplasia, constipation, and defective thyroid receptor α (TRα) have been recently described.Objective:A 45-year-old, short, overweight female with c
- PMID 23940126
- High Mean Corpuscular Volume Is a New Indicator of Prognosis in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Ueda Tomoya,Kawakami Rika,Horii Manabu,Sugawara Yu,Matsumoto Takaki,Okada Sadanori,Nishida Taku,Soeda Tsunenari,Okayama Satoshi,Somekawa Satoshi,Takeda Yukiji,Watanabe Makoto,Kawata Hiroyuki,Uemura Shiro,Saito Yoshihiko
- Circulation Journal 77(11), 2766-2771, 2013
- … Cox proportional hazards analysis indicated that macrocytosis was an independent predictor of all-cause death (hazard ratio, 2.288; …
- NAID 130003361847
- Idiopathic Macrocytosis in Smokers
- Masuhiro Takahashi,Akie Yamahira,Takayoshi Uchiyama [他],Minami Iwabuchi,Naoya Sato,Jun Takizawa,Hirohito Sone,Miwako Narita
- 人間ドック = Ningen Dock : official journal of the Japanese Society of Human Dry Dock 27(4), 689-696, 2012
- … Multivariate analysis using age, smoking-related factors, alcohol intake and BMI as explanatory valuables showed that age, alcohol intake and BMI were not confounding variables for smoking-related factors and revealed a remarkable significant positive correlation between each smoking-related factor and MCV.Conclusion: Smoking-associated macrocytosis, which was demonstrated in the present study, was not due to deficiency of vitamin B12 or folic acid because of no pancytopenia observed but was considered to be a qualitative abnormality of erythrocytes. …
- NAID 130003377531
- 症例報告 パルボウイルスB19感染症を契機に診断されたFanconi貧血の3歳女児例
- 森本 佳子,得田 知雅,青山 三智子 [他]
- 小児科診療 66(9), 1605-1608, 2003-09
- NAID 40005904099
- Macrocytosis is the enlargement of red blood cells with near-constant hemoglobin concentration, and is defined by a mean corpuscular volume (MCV) of greater than 100 femtolitres (the precise criterion varies between laboratories).
- Enlarged red blood cells (macrocytosis) can be due to many factors.