出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/31 01:29:16」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. スタチン系およびフィブラート系以外の薬剤による脂質低下 lipid lowering with drugs other than statins and fibrates
- 2. 食事または栄養補助食品による脂質低下 lipid lowering with diet or dietary supplements
- 3. 二次予防における脂質（高コレステロール血症を含む）の治療 treatment of lipids including hypercholesterolemia in secondary prevention
- 4. フィブラート系薬剤による脂質低下 lipid lowering with fibric acid derivatives
- 5. 心血管疾患の二次予防における脂質低下療法の強度 intensity of lipid lowering therapy in secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Statins and the brain: New perspective for old drugs.
- Ling Q1, Tejada-Simon MV2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Apr 3;66:80-6. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.11.013. Epub 2015 Dec 2.
- Statins are one of the most popular lipid-lowering drugs (LLDs). Upon oral administration, these drugs are well absorbed by the intestine and effectively used for the treatment of dyslipidemias. Recently, statins are becoming also well-known for their cholesterol-independent effects and their potent
- PMID 26655447
- Changes in lipoprotein lipase and endothelial lipase mass in familial hypercholesterolemia during three-drug lipid-lowering combination therapy.
- Tada H1, Kobayashi J2, Kawashiri MA3, Miyashita K4, Nohara A5, Inazu A6, Nakajima K7, Mabuchi H5, Yamagishi M3.
- Lipids in health and disease.Lipids Health Dis.2016 Apr 2;15(1):66.
- BACKGROUND: This study was performed to compare the effects of three different lipid-lowering therapies (statins, ezetimibe, and colestimide) on lipoprotein lipase and endothelial lipase masses in pre-heparin plasma (pre-heparin LPL and EL mass, respectively) from patients with familial hypercholest
- PMID 27039080
- Alirocumab: A Review in Hypercholesterolemia.
- Greig SL1, Deeks ED2.
- American journal of cardiovascular drugs : drugs, devices, and other interventions.Am J Cardiovasc Drugs.2016 Apr;16(2):141-52. doi: 10.1007/s40256-016-0166-3.
- Alirocumab (Praluent(®)) is a monoclonal antibody against proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) that is administered via subcutaneous injection every 2 weeks. Across ten phase III studies from the ODYSSEY clinical trial program in patients with heterozygous familial hypercholestero
- PMID 26935836
- Multidisciplinary Pharmacotherapeutic Options for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- 中島 啓
- International Journal of Hepatology 2012(Article ID 950693), 1-13, 2012
- … In the last decade, it has been shown that metformin, thiazolidinediones, vitamin E, ezetimibe, n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, renin-angiotensin system (RAS) blockers, and antiobesity drugs may improve hepatic pathophysiological disorders as well as clinical parameters. … Accordingly, insulin sensitizers, antioxidative agents, Niemann-Pick C1-like 1 (NPC1L1) inhibitors, RAS blockers, and drugs that target the central nervous system may represent candidate pharmacotherapies for NAFLD and possibly NASH. …
- NAID 120005352595
- "Just Make It Lower" Is an Alternative Strategy of Lipid-Lowering Therapy With Statins in Japanese Patients – LDL-Cholesterol: The Lower, the Better; Is It True for Asians? (Con) –
- Sakamoto Tomohiro,Ogawa Hisao,サカモト トモヒロ,オガワ ヒサオ,坂本 知浩,小川 久雄
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 74(8), 1731-1741, 2010-07-25
- … In this situation, not only strong but also standard statins are still advantageous and the so-called pleiotropic effects of the drugs come to the fore. …
- NAID 10026566182
- Although a change in life-style is often the method of first choice for lipid lowering, lipid-lowering drugs, in general, help to control elevated levels of different forms of lipids in patients with hyperlipidemia. While one group of drugs ...
- Lipid-lowering drugs have had a profound effect on millions of Americans living with elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Unfortunately, we are just beginning to learn how effective these drugs may be in HIV-positive people with high cholesterol or triglyceride levels. What's more, we're also ...
- letting down
- do drugs
- lipide, lipoid