全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 癌患者における機能的問題 functional problems in the patient with cancer
- Postlaryngectomy olfactory rehabilitation and swimming.
- Manestar D1, Tićac R2, Manestar K3, Linsak Z4, Corak D4, Kavanagh MM5, Prgomet D5, Starcević R2.
- Collegium antropologicum.Coll Antropol.2013 Dec;37(4):1147-52.
- The aim of the study was to determine the influence of swimming on postlaryngectomy olfactory rehabilitation. This prospective open interventional trial at a tertiary academic hospital included 100 laryngectomised patients; 17 were swimmers and 83 were nonswimmers. Participants practiced the polite
- PMID 24611327
- Improvement of electrolaryngeal speech quality using a supraglottal voice source with compensation of vocal tract characteristics.
- Wu L1, Wan C, Wang S, Wan M.
- IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng.2013 Jul;60(7):1965-74. doi: 10.1109/TBME.2013.2246789. Epub 2013 Feb 12.
- Electrolarynx (EL) is a medical speech-recovery device designed for patients who have lost their original voice box due to laryngeal cancer. As a substitute for human larynx, the current commercial EL voice source cannot reconstruct natural EL speech under laryngectomy conditions. To eliminate the a
- PMID 23412568
- In total laryngectomy the entire larynx is removed and in partial laryngectomy only a portion is taken out. The laryngectomee breathes through an opening in the neck, a stoma. This procedure is usually performed in cases of laryngeal cancer.
- Laryngectomee: A person who has had his or her larynx (voice box) removed. A partial laryngectomy preserves the voice. The surgeon removes only part of the voice box, just one vocal cord, part of a cord, or just the epiglottis, and the stoma is ...