出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/10/29 00:25:09」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 乳糖不耐症 lactose intolerance
- 2. 穀物アレルギー：臨床的特徴、診断、およびマネージメント grain allergy clinical features diagnosis and management
- 3. 食物アレルギーのマネージメント：回避策 management of food allergy avoidance
- 4. 吸収不良の治療の概要 overview of the treatment of malabsorption
- 5. 成人における軽症～中等症クローン病の内科的マネージメントの概要 overview of the medical management of mild to moderate crohn disease in adults
- A study of different indicators of Maillard reaction with whey proteins and different carbohydrates under adverse storage conditions.
- Leiva GE1, Naranjo GB1, Malec LS2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Jan 15;215:410-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.08.003. Epub 2016 Aug 3.
- This study examined different indicators of each stage of Maillard reaction under adverse storage conditions in a system with whey proteins and lactose or glucose. The analysis of lysine loss by the o-phthaldialdehyde method can be considered a good indicator of the early stage, showing considerable
- PMID 27542493
- Cheese whey protein recovery by ultrafiltration through transglutaminase (TG) catalysis whey protein cross-linking.
- Wen-Qiong W1, Lan-Wei Z2, Xue H3, Yi L4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Jan 15;215:31-40. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.07.057. Epub 2016 Jul 11.
- In whey ultrafiltration (UF) production, two main problems are whey protein recovery and membrane fouling. In this study, membrane coupling protein transglutaminase (TG) catalysis protein cross-linking was investigated under different conditions to find out the best treatment. We found that the opti
- PMID 27542447
- Yeast surface display of dehydrogenases in microbial fuel-cells.
- Gal I1, Schlesinger O1, Amir L1, Alfonta L2.
- Bioelectrochemistry (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Bioelectrochemistry.2016 Dec;112:53-60. doi: 10.1016/j.bioelechem.2016.07.006. Epub 2016 Jul 19.
- Two dehydrogenases, cellobiose dehydrogenase from Corynascus thermophilus and pyranose dehydrogenase from Agaricus meleagris, were displayed for the first time on the surface of Saccharomyces cerevisiae using the yeast surface display system. Surface displayed dehydrogenases were used in a microbial
- PMID 27459246
- Acute effects of caffeine on choroidal thickness and ocular pulse amplitude.
- Dervişoğulları MS1, Totan Y2, Yüce A2, Kulak AE2.
- Cutaneous and ocular toxicology.Cutan Ocul Toxicol.2016 Dec;35(4):281-6. doi: 10.3109/15569527.2015.1104330. Epub 2015 Nov 10.
- OBJECTIVE: To explore ocular changes in healthy people after caffeine consumption.METHODS: This prospective observational study was carried out with students of the Turgut Özal University Medical Faculty from May 15 to 15 December 2014. Enrolled in the study were 17 healthy subjects (n = 17 eye
- PMID 26555634
- Preparation of Fine Particles with Improved Solubility Using a Complex Fluidized-Bed Granulator Equipped with a Particle-Sizing Mechanism
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 64(6), 644-649, 2016
- NAID 130005154413
- Analysis of the breast milk of giant pandas (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) and the preparation of substitutes
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 78(5), 747-754, 2016
- NAID 130005154289
- 日本食品科学工学会誌 63(4), 137-141, 2016
- NAID 130005154273
- A Novel Method of Antibacterial Evaluation Based on the Inhibition of Hydrogen Sulfide Producing Activities of Salmonella:–Using Copper as a Model Antibacterial Agent–
- MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS 57(6), 995-1000, 2016
- NAID 130005153141
- WebMD provides facts about lactose intolerance including symptoms, treatment, diet, and self-care. ... If you have lactose intolerance, you may love milk, but your body doesn't -- and it lets you know that when you have too much.
- ^The solubility of lactose in water is 18.9049 g at 25 C, 25.1484 g at 40 C and 37.2149 g at 60 C per 100 g solution. Its solubility in ethanol is 0.0111 g at 40 C and 0.0270 g at 60 C per 100 g solution.Machado, José J. B ...
- Explains the cause, risk factors, diagnostic tests, and management of lactose intolerance. Lists calcium-rich foods and foods that contain hidden lactose. ... On this page: What is lactose? What is lactose intolerance? Four Types of ...
|拡張検索||「UDP galactose」「deoxycholate-hydrogen sulfide-lactose agar」「galactosephosphate」|