全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 鼠径ヘルニアおよび大腿ヘルニアの分類および診断 classification and diagnosis of inguinal and femoral hernias
- 2. 小児における鼡径ヘルニアの概要 overview of inguinal hernia in children
- 3. 鼠径ヘルニアおよび大腿ヘルニアに対する治療の概要 overview of treatment for inguinal and femoral hernias
- 4. 鼠径ヘルニアおよび大腿ヘルニアの修復：腹腔鏡技術 inguinal and femoral hernia repair laparoscopic techniques
- 5. 腹壁ヘルニアの概要 overview of abdominal wall hernias
- Effect of IQoro(R) training in hiatal hernia patients with misdirected swallowing and esophageal retention symptoms.
- Hägg M1, Tibbling L, Franzén T.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2015 Jul;135(7):635-9. doi: 10.3109/00016489.2015.1016185.
- CONCLUSION: Misdirected swallowing can be triggered by esophageal retention and hiatal incompetence. The results show that oral IQoro(R) screen (IQS) training improves misdirected swallowing, hoarseness, cough, esophageal retention, and globus symptoms in patients with hiatal hernia.OBJECTIVES: The
- PMID 25963055
- Esophageal dysphagia and reflux symptoms before and after oral IQoro(R) training.
- Hägg M1, Tibbling L1, Franzén T1.
- World journal of gastroenterology : WJG.World J Gastroenterol.2015 Jun 28;21(24):7558-62. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v21.i24.7558.
- AIM: To examine whether muscle training with an oral IQoro(R) screen (IQS) improves esophageal dysphagia and reflux symptoms.METHODS: A total of 43 adult patients (21 women and 22 men) were consecutively referred to a swallowing center for the treatment and investigation of long-lasting nonstenotic
- PMID 26140003
- Problems Facing the Visiting Anesthesia Team in an Underdeveloped Nation and Possible Solutions.
- Halliday NJ1.
- The Journal of craniofacial surgery.J Craniofac Surg.2015 Jun;26(4):1066-8. doi: 10.1097/SCS.0000000000001629.
- More than 50% of the population in most developing countries is younger than 18 years, and it has been estimated that 85% of these children may require some sort of surgery before their 15th birthday. Common congenital surgical requirements are for cleft lip and palate, inguinal hernia, meningomyelo
- PMID 26080125
- A Case of Primary Anterior Perineal Hernia.
- 黒木 嘉人
- 日本臨床外科学会雑誌 62(4), 1052-1054, 2001
- … Primary perineal hernia is a very rare type of pelvic floor hernias. … She had been suffering from a tennis ball sized left labial bulging when her abdominal muscle pressure increased at farm works since 1995, and she reduced it each time by herself. … Primary anterior perineal hernia was diagnosed, and an operation was performed by abdominal approach. …
- NAID 130003602440
- 138. Labial Hernia: Demonstration by Herniography. Roger. A. Berg1. Labial hernia is the result of a musculofascial defect in the anterior pelvic outlet, through which bulges abdominal viscera. The lesion has been described only infrequently ...