出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/06/30 22:30:19」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 中毒患者における胃洗浄 gastrointestinal decontamination of the poisoned patient
- 2. 薬物誘導性ミオパシー drug induced myopathies
- 3. 成人における神経性大食症症および気晴らし食い症候群：内科的合併症およびそのマネージメント bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder in adults medical complications and their management
- 4. Role of mucoactive agents and secretion clearance techniques in COPD
- 5. 小児における樟脳中毒 camphor poisoning in children
- Black henbane and its toxicity - a descriptive review.
- Alizadeh A1, Moshiri M2, Alizadeh J3, Balali-Mood M4.
- Avicenna journal of phytomedicine.Avicenna J Phytomed.2014 Sep;4(5):297-311.
- Black henbane (BH) or Hyoscyamus niger, has been used as a medicine since last centuries and has been described in all traditional medicines. It applies as a herbal medicine, but may induce intoxication accidentally or intentionally. All part of BH including leaves, seeds and roots contain some alka
- PMID 25386392
- Impact of a working group on gastrointestinal decontamination in Spanish emergency departments.
- Velasco R1, Palacios M, Salmón N, Acedo Y, Del Arco L, Azcunaga B, Mintegi S; Intoxication Working Group of Spanish Society of Pediatric Emergencies.
- European journal of emergency medicine : official journal of the European Society for Emergency Medicine.Eur J Emerg Med.2014 Jun;21(3):195-8. doi: 10.1097/MEJ.0b013e3283610f0b.
- INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVES: The aim of this study is to analyze the impact of the actions carried out by the Intoxications Working Group (IWG) of Spanish Society of Pediatric Emergencies in the management of acute pediatric intoxications in Spain, specifically the publishing of a Handbook in 2004 o
- PMID 23542421
- Studies for the Emetic Mechanisms ofIpecac Syrup (TJN-119) and Its Active Components in Ferrets: Involvement of 5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptors
- HASEGAWA Masayuki,SASAKI Toshinobu,SADAKANE Koichi,TABUCHI Masahiro,TAKEDA Yasunori,KIMURA Masayuki,FUJII Yuichi
- The Japanese journal of pharmacology 89(2), 113-119, 2002-06-01
- … Ipecac syrup, prepared from a galentical ipecac, contains the nauseant alkaloids cephaeline and emetine. … The involvement of receptors and serotonin- and dopamine-metabolizing enzymes in the emesis induced by ipecac syrup and these components was investigated. …
- NAID 130000078493
- 救急外来におけるトコンシロップの使用調査 : 小児のタバコ誤飲に対する評価
- 渡邊 せい子,福永 栄子,西 玲子
- 医療薬学 27(6), 571-575, 2001-12-10
- … Ipecac Syrup is used as a medicine to induce vomiting in Europe and America. … In our hospital we have been clinically using this syrup since 1987. … This report describes the clinical results of such cases and the effect of the syrup which has been prepared in our hospital for the past four years. …
- NAID 110001166561
- For years, parents were told to keep ipecac syrup at home. This medicine was used to make a child vomit after swallowing poison. Now, your doctor doesn't tell you to keep it. Poison control doesn't tell you to use it. You can’t even ...
- About Ipecac Recordings Ipecac Shop Join Our Mailing Lists Contact Us Omar Rodriguez-Lopez “Running Away” official video from the album, Corazones. Pick up and pre-order Omar’s solo releases at Bandcamp and iTunes. ...