出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/23 19:51:22」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 好中球運動の決定要因 determinants of neutrophil movement
- 2. 家族性地中海熱の病態生理 pathophysiology of familial mediterranean fever
- 3. 壊疽性膿皮症：病因、臨床症状、および診断 pyoderma gangrenosum pathogenesis clinical features and diagnosis
- 4. 成人におけるクロストリジウム・ディフィシル：疫学、微生物学、および病態生理 clostridium difficile in adults epidemiology microbiology and pathophysiology
- 5. 緑膿菌感染症の疫学、微生物学、および病因 epidemiology microbiology and pathogenesis of pseudomonas aeruginosa infection
- Biodegradation of metallic magnesium elicits an inflammatory response in primary nasal epithelial cells.
- Schumacher S1, Roth I2, Stahl J2, Bäumer W2, Kietzmann M2.Author information 1Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmacy, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Bünteweg 17, 30559 Hannover, Germany. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmacy, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Bünteweg 17, 30559 Hannover, Germany.AbstractResorbable magnesium-based implants hold great promise for various biomedical applications, such as osteosynthesis and coronary stenting. They also offer a new therapeutic option for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis, but little data is yet available regarding the use of magnesium in the nasal cavity. To model this field of application, primary porcine nasal epithelial cells were used to test the biocompatibility of degrading pure magnesium and investigate whether the degradation products may also affect cellular metabolism. Magnesium specimens did not induce apoptosis and we found no major influence on enzyme activities or protein synthesis, but cell viability was reduced and elevated interleukin 8 secretion indicated proinflammatory reactions. Necrotic damage was most likely due to osmotic stress, and our results suggest that magnesium ion build-up is also involved in the interleukin 8 release. Furthermore, the latter seems to be mediated, at least in part, by the p38 signaling pathway. These effects probably depended on the accumulation of very high concentrations of magnesium ions in the in vitro set-up, which might not be achieved in vivo, although we cannot exclude that further, as yet unknown, factors played a role in the inflammatory response during the degradation process. In conclusion, the biocompatibility of pure magnesium with cells in the immediate vicinity appears less ideal than is often supposed, and this needs to be considered in the evaluation of magnesium materials containing additional alloying elements.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2014 Feb;10(2):996-1004. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2013.10.030. Epub 2013 Nov 5.
- Resorbable magnesium-based implants hold great promise for various biomedical applications, such as osteosynthesis and coronary stenting. They also offer a new therapeutic option for the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis, but little data is yet available regarding the use of magnesium in the nasal
- PMID 24211732
- Thrombomodulin modulates cell migration in human melanoma cell lines.
- de Oliveira Ada S, Yang L, Echevarria-Lima J, Monteiro RQ, Rezaie AR.Author information aInstitute of Medical Biochemistry bPaulo Goés Microbiology Institute, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil cEdward A. Doisy Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, St Louis University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA.AbstractMalignant melanoma cells are known to have altered expressions of growth factors as compared with normal melanocytes. Thrombomodulin (TM) is a thrombin receptor on endothelial cells that converts thrombin from a procoagulant to an anticoagulant enzyme. TM expression is downregulated in tumor cells, and this phenomenon correlates with tumor cell invasiveness and a poor prognosis in patients with cancer. In this study, we evaluated TM expression in two human melanoma cell lines that are known to have either low (WM35) or high (A375) aggressive phenotypes. Analysis by quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) showed that the mRNA expression of TM is modestly (WM35) or dramatically (A375) downregulated in melanoma cells, as compared with human primary melanocytes. TM expression levels inversely correlated with in-vitro migration properties of tumor cells. In addition, interleukin-8 expression also correlated with the degree of aggressiveness, as indicated by high expression levels of this cytokine in A375 cells. Overexpression of TM in A375 cells by transient transfection reversed their aggressive phenotype and dramatically decreased interleukin-8 expression by these cells. Taken together, these results suggest that downregulation of TM plays a crucial role in melanocyte transformation and melanoma progression.
- Melanoma research.Melanoma Res.2014 Feb;24(1):11-9. doi: 10.1097/CMR.0000000000000035.
- Malignant melanoma cells are known to have altered expressions of growth factors as compared with normal melanocytes. Thrombomodulin (TM) is a thrombin receptor on endothelial cells that converts thrombin from a procoagulant to an anticoagulant enzyme. TM expression is downregulated in tumor cells,
- PMID 24366193
- Expression of tissue factor signaling pathway elements correlates with the production of vascular endothelial growth factor and interleukin-8 in human astrocytoma patients.
- Carneiro-Lobo TC1, Lima MT2, Mariano-Oliveira A1, Dutra-Oliveira A1, Oba-Shinjo SM3, Marie SK3, Sogayar MC2, Monteiro RQ1.Author information 1Institute of Medical Biochemistry, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil.2Biochemistry Department, Chemistry Institute, Cell and Molecular Therapy Center (NUCEL), University of São Paulo, SP, Brazil.3Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of São Paulo, SP, Brazil.AbstractThe expression levels of tissue factor (TF), the clotting initiator protein, have been correlated with angiogenesis and the histological grade of malignancy in glioma patients. The pro-tumor function of TF is linked to a family of G protein-coupled receptors known as protease-activated receptors (PARs), which may be activated by blood coagulation proteases. Activation of PARs elicits a number of responses, including the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and interleukin-8 (IL-8). In the present study, we analyzed the expression of TF signaling pathway elements (TF, PAR1 and PAR2) and evaluated their correlation with the expression of downstream products (VEGF and IL-8) in human astrocytoma patients. Quantitative PCR (qPCR) showed a significant increase in TF expression in grade IV (glioblastoma) tumors, which was inversely correlated with the expression of the tumor-suppressor PTEN. Immunohistochemistry and qPCR analyses demonstrated a highly significant elevation in the expression of PAR1, but not PAR2, in tumor samples from high-grade astrocytoma patients. The elevated VEGF expression levels detected in the high-grade astrocytoma samples were positively correlated with TF, PAR1 and PAR2 expression. In addition, IL-8 was significantly increased in glioblastoma patients and positively correlated with TF and PAR2 expression. Further in vitro assays employing the human glioma cell lines U87-MG and HOG demonstrated that a synthetic peptide PAR2 agonist stimulated VEGF and IL-8 production. Our findings suggest a role for TF signaling pathway elements in astrocytoma progression, particularly in glioblastoma. Therefore, TF/PAR signaling elements may be suitable targets for the development of new therapies for the treatment of aggressive glioma.
- Oncology reports.Oncol Rep.2014 Feb;31(2):679-86. doi: 10.3892/or.2013.2880. Epub 2013 Nov 28.
- The expression levels of tissue factor (TF), the clotting initiator protein, have been correlated with angiogenesis and the histological grade of malignancy in glioma patients. The pro-tumor function of TF is linked to a family of G protein-coupled receptors known as protease-activated receptors (P
- PMID 24297570
- 熊倉 慧,前原 香里,吉留 高志,菊川 忠裕,江口 文陽
- 日本きのこ学会誌 : mushroom science and biotechnology 20(4), 205-208, 2013-01-31
- … 等の生育条件がその機能性に影響することが知られている.そこで本研究では抗炎症作用に着目し,培地への梅果実の添加による影響を検討した.IL-8発現抑制試験において,梅果実の有無による大きな差は確認されなかったものの,すべての抽出方法においてIL-8の発現を抑制していることが確認された.特に80℃熱水抽出物に高い抑制効果が確認された.血小板凝集抑制試験では,ADP,アラキドン酸および血小 …
- NAID 110009603667
- The Immunomodulatory Effects of Garenoxacin on Interleukin-8 Produced by Human Tonsillar Lymphocytes with Lipopolysaccharide Stimulation
- 林 正樹,保富 宗城,山中 昇
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 106(3), 279-284, 2013
- … To study the immunomodulatory effects of GRNX, we investigated its influence on interleukin-8 (IL-8), one of the products of proinflammatory cytokines, in human tonsillar lymphocytes stimulated with lipopolysaccharides (LPS). … Palatine tonsils were obtained from patients with recurrent tonsillitis (n=12) and with hypertrophic tonsils (n=8). … IL-8 production of the treated lymphocytes was then measured with an ELISA. …
- NAID 130003374037
- Protective effect of pre-recovery surfactant inhalation on lungs donated after cardiac death in a canine lung transplantation model.
- Ohsumi Akihiro,Chen Fengshi,Sakamoto Jin,Nakajima Daisuke,Hijiya Kyoko,Motoyama Hideki,Okita Kenji,Horita Kenta,Kikuchi Ryutaro,Yamada Tetsu,Bando Toru,Date Hiroshi
- The Journal of heart and lung transplantation 31(10), 1136-1142, 2012-10-00
- … Furthermore, the SF group had higher levels of high-energy phosphates in the lung tissues and lower levels of interleukin-8, tumor necrosis factor-α, and protein in the bronchoalveolar lavage fluid. …
- NAID 120004874000
- インターロイキン-8（Interleukin-8：IL-8） インターロイキン-8（IL-8）は、IL-1やTNFといった炎症性サイトカインの刺激により白血球を始めとして、線維芽細胞や内皮細胞など種々の細胞から産生される白血球遊走因子（leukocyte chemotactic ...
- IL-8は分子量8KDaの塩基性ポリペプチドで,好中球,Tリンパ球に選択時に働く走化性因子である.産生細胞は末梢血単球,組織マクロファージ,NK細胞,線維芽細胞,血管内皮細胞等で,LPS,クレスチンなどのマイトゲン,IL-1,TNFなどの刺激によりIL-8を ...
|拡張検索||「interleukin-8 receptor」「interleukin-8B receptor」「interleukin-8A receptor」|