- (S V O1 on O2
- S(人)がO2 (人・物)にO1(義務・仕事・罰金・税など)を課す、負わす。
- S(人)がO2 (人)にO1(意見・権威・条件・重圧などを)押しつける(force)
- Ultrasonic transducers based on undoped lead-free (K0.5Na0.5)NbO3 ceramics.
- Bah M1, Giovannelli F1, Schoenstein F2, Brosseau C1, Deschamps JR1, Dorvaux F1, Haumesser L1, Le Clezio E3, Monot-Laffez I4.
- Ultrasonics.Ultrasonics.2015 Dec;63:23-30. doi: 10.1016/j.ultras.2015.06.007. Epub 2015 Jun 16.
- Lead zirconate titanate (PZT) ceramics are the dominant piezoelectric elements for non-destructive evaluation (NDE) and ultrasonic transducers devices. However, the presence of lead content may impose the scientific community to develop lead-free ceramics, concerning human health and environmental s
- PMID 26117145
- The Economic Impact of Helmet Use on Motorcycle Accidents: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Literature from the Past 20 Years.
- Kim CY1, Wiznia DH, Averbukh L, Dai F, Leslie MP.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2015 Oct 3;16(7):732-8. doi: 10.1080/15389588.2015.1005207. Epub 2015 Apr 28.
- OBJECTIVE: The incidence and cost of motorcycle accidents are projected to increase. Motorcycle helmets are accepted as an effective strategy for reducing the morbidity and therefore the cost of motorcycle accidents. Despite this, states have continued to repeal helmet laws in the past 20 years. In
- PMID 25919856
- Differential crosstalk between the AMPK and PI3K/Akt pathways in breast cancer cells of differing genotypes: Leptin inhibits the effectiveness of AMPK activation.
- El-Masry OS1, Al-Sakkaf K1, Brown BL1, Dobson PR1.
- Oncology reports.Oncol Rep.2015 Oct;34(4):1675-80. doi: 10.3892/or.2015.4198. Epub 2015 Aug 11.
- AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a sensor of cellular energy, is widely reported as a potential therapeutic target in treatment of breast and other cancers. The activated enzyme has been shown to be a promising anti-proliferative agent in breast cancer cell lines. However, little data exist on c
- PMID 26260992
- Impact of dewatering technologies on specific methanogenic activity.
- Batstone DJ1, Lu Y2, Jensen PD2.
- Water research.Water Res.2015 Oct 1;82:78-85. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2015.04.005.
- Dewatering methods for recuperative thickening and final dewatering can potentially impact methanogenic activity and microbial community. This influences both the feasibility of recuperative thickening to increase solids residence time within a digester, and the utilisation of dewatered digestate as
- PMID 26304593
- Influence of aspect ratio of basement on three-dimensional tunnel responses due to overlying excavation
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(45), 1583-1588, 2016
- NAID 130005124113
- Physical and numerical modeling of canal lining on expansive soil
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(12), 484-489, 2016
- NAID 130005123861
- Past, Present and Future Directions of gpt delta Rodent Gene Mutation Assays
- Food Safety advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005123788
- A Comparative Perspective on Independent Audit of Unlisted Companies : Cases of Turkey, Japan and Albania
- 東京経大学会誌（経営学） = The Journal of Tokyo Keizai University : Business (288), 151-172, 2015-12-18
- NAID 120005679135
- mechanical press
- military press
- public press