全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Current concepts in pathogenesis of acute and chronic osteomyelitis.
- Beck-Broichsitter BE1, Smeets R, Heiland M.
- Current opinion in infectious diseases.Curr Opin Infect Dis.2015 Jun;28(3):240-5. doi: 10.1097/QCO.0000000000000155.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: The term osteomyelitis covers a wide range of inflammatory bone disorders caused by microbial invasion or due to autoinflammatory processes, but furthermore osteomyelitis also occurs at different ages and at preferred localizations in the human skeleton. This article aims to give
- PMID 25918958
- Impact of World War I on Brain Mapping.
- Shah A1, Jung H, Li G.
- Journal of neurosurgical sciences.J Neurosurg Sci.2015 May 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although much tragedy was experienced during World War I (WWI), the nature of the war and the advancements of weaponry led to a change in the quality and quantity of injuries which were conducive for study. This paper discusses how trauma during WWI led to advances in brain mapping from occipital in
- PMID 25963958
- Methods for determining the efficacy of radical-trapping antioxidants.
- Li B1, Pratt DA2.
- Free radical biology & medicine.Free Radic Biol Med.2015 May;82:187-202. doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2015.01.020. Epub 2015 Feb 4.
- Hydrocarbon autoxidation is the free radical chain reaction primarily responsible for the oxidative degradation of organic materials, including those that make up cells, tissues, and organs. The identification of compounds that slow this process (antioxidants) and the quantitation of their efficacie
- PMID 25660993
- Diarrhea and constipation are exceedingly common and together exact an enormous toll in terms of mortality, morbidity, social inconvenience, loss of work productivity, and consumption of medical resources.(HIM.245)