出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/01/14 16:29:56」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 代謝性アルカローシスの治療 treatment of metabolic alkalosis
- 2. 局所化学熱傷 topical chemical burns
- 3. 成人における腐食性の食道損傷 caustic esophageal injury in adults
- 4. 小児の腐食性食道損傷 caustic esophageal injury in children
- 5. 非転移性カルチノイド腫瘍の治療およびサーベイランス treatment and surveillance of non metastatic carcinoid tumors
- Optimization of extraction efficiency by shear emulsifying assisted enzymatic hydrolysis and functional properties of dietary fiber from deoiled cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.).
- Ma M1, Mu T2, Sun H1, Zhang M1, Chen J1, Yan Z3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jul 15;179:270-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.136. Epub 2015 Feb 7.
- This study evaluated the optimal conditions for extracting dietary fiber (DF) from deoiled cumin by shear emulsifying assisted enzymatic hydrolysis (SEAEH) using the response surface methodology. Fat adsorption capacity (FAC), glucose adsorption capacity (GAC), and bile acid retardation index (BRI)
- PMID 25722165
- Effect of molecular structure of aniline-formaldehyde copolymers on corrosion inhibition of mild steel in hydrochloric acid solution.
- Zhang Y1, Nie M2, Wang X3, Zhu Y4, Shi F4, Yu J5, Hou B3.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2015 May 30;289:130-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2015.02.036. Epub 2015 Feb 16.
- Aniline-formaldehyde copolymers with different molecular structures have been prepared and investigated for the purpose of corrosion control of mild steel in hydrochloric acid. The copolymers were synthesized by a condensation polymerization process with different ratios of aniline to formaldehyde i
- PMID 25723887
- Extraction, purification and identification of antifreeze proteins from cold acclimated malting barley (Hordeum vulgare L.).
- Ding X1, Zhang H2, Chen H3, Wang L1, Qian H1, Qi X1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 15;175:74-81. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.027. Epub 2014 Nov 11.
- Antifreeze proteins from cold-acclimated malting barley were extracted by infiltration-centrifugation. The infiltration time was optimised, and its extraction effect was evaluated. The effect of cold acclimation on the accumulation of barley antifreeze proteins (BaAFPs) was assessed by comparing the
- PMID 25577053
- 原 嘉隆
- 日本土壌肥料学雑誌 86(1), 33-37, 2015-02
- NAID 40020361302
- Optimization of Ultrasound-Assisted Acid Hydrolysis of Total Isoflavones in Radix puerariae Using Response Surface Methodology
- , , ,
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING OF JAPAN 48(1), 52-60, 2015
- … The present study reports on ultrasound-assisted hydrolysis of total isoflavones in Radix puerariae using hydrochloric acid as catalyst and the influence of different hydrolysis parameters on the yield of puerarin. … The optimum hydrolysis conditions were as follows: hydrolysis time of 48 min, hydrolysis temperature of 78°C, ultrasonic power of 180 W and the concentration of hydrochloric acid of 4.6% (v/v). …
- NAID 130004862045
- Development of Manufacturing Technology for Direct Recycling Cemented Carbide (WC-Co) Tool Scraps
- , ,
- MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS 56(1), 70-77, 2015
- … A tungsten carbides (WC) recycling technology was designed by using an electrochemical cell comprising of a titanium cathode, titanium anode and hydrochloric acid (HCl) electrolyte under controlled temperature. …
- NAID 130004825238
- Historically called muriatic acid, and spirits of salt, hydrochloric acid was produced from vitriol (sulfuric acid) and common salt. It first appeared during the Renaissance, and then it was used by chemists such as Glauber, Priestley and Davy in ...
|拡張検索||「dilute hydrochloric acid」「diluted hydrochloric acid」「concentrated hydrochloric acid」|
- HCl、hydrochloric acid