出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/21 19:50:29」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 体液性免疫応答 the humoral immune response
- 2. 予防接種に対する免疫応答の評価 assessing the immunologic response to vaccination
- 3. 原発性の体液性免疫不全：概要 primary humoral immunodeficiencies an overview
- 4. 免疫系の臨床検査評価 laboratory evaluation of the immune system
- 5. 新生児の免疫 immunity of the newborn
- Protective effect of a prime-boost strategy with plasmid DNA followed by recombinant adenovirus expressing TgAMA1 as vaccines against Toxoplasma gondii infection in mice.
- Yu L, Yamagishi J, Zhang S, Jin C, Aboge GO, Zhang H, Zhang G, Tanaka T, Fujisaki K, Nishikawa Y, Xuan X.SourceNational Research Center for Protozoan Diseases, Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Inada-cho, Obihiro, Hokkaido 080-8555, Japan; Department of Veterinary Medicine, Agricultural College of Yanbian University, Gongyuan Road, Yanji, Jilin 133002, China.
- Parasitology international.Parasitol Int.2012 Sep;61(3):481-6. Epub 2012 Apr 17.
- A heterologous prime-boost strategy with priming plasmid DNA followed by recombinant virus expressing relevant antigens is known to stimulate protective immunity against intracellular parasites. In this study, we have evaluated a heterologous prime-boost strategy for immunizing mice against Toxoplas
- PMID 22537971
- Immunotoxicology of non-functionalized engineered nanoparticles in aquatic organisms with special emphasis on fish-Review of current knowledge, gap identification, and call for further research.
- Jovanović B, Palić D.SourceCollege of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA.
- Aquatic toxicology (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Aquat Toxicol.2012 Aug 15;118-119:141-51. Epub 2012 Apr 11.
- The rapid increase in use of nanotechnology products is increasing the presence of metal, metal-oxide and carbon-based nanoparticles in the aquatic environment. These non-functionalized engineered nanoparticles can interact with the immune system of fish and invertebrates, and tip the ecological bal
- PMID 22542738
- Antigenic mimicry-mediated anti-prion effects induced by bacterial enzyme succinylarginine dihydrolase in mice.
- Ishibashi Daisuke,Yamanaka Hitoki,Mori Tsuyoshi,Yamaguchi Naohiro,Yamaguchi Yoshitaka,Nishida Noriyuki,Sakaguchi Suehiro
- Vaccine 29(50), 9321-9328, 2011-11-21
- Prions, the causative agents of prion diseases, are immunologically tolerated because their major component, prion protein (PrP), is a host-encoded molecule. Therefore, no effective prion vaccines hav …
- NAID 120003517773
- Increased T-cell immunity against aquaporin-4 and proteolipid protein in neuromyelitis optica.
- Matsuya Nemu,Komori Mika,Nomura Kyouichi,Nakane Shunya,Fukudome Takayasu,Goto Hirofumi,Shiraishi Hirokazu,Wandinger Klaus-Peter,Matsuo Hidenori,Kondo Takayuki
- International Immunology 23(9), 565-573, 2011-09
- … Our study suggests that cellular as well as humoral responses to AQP4 are necessary for NMO development and that the immune response to myelin protein may contribute to disease pathogenesis. …
- NAID 120003751847
- The humoral immune response (HIR) is the aspect of immunity that is mediated by secreted antibodies (as opposed to cell-mediated immunity, which involves T lymphocytes) produced in the cells of the B lymphocyte lineage (B cell). B Cells ...
|拡張検索||「deficiency of humoral immunity」|
- humoral immunity
- humoral immunity
- humour, sense of humor, sense of humour