全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 痔疾患の外科的治療 surgical treatment of hemorrhoidal disease
- 2. 痔核の治療 treatment of hemorrhoids
- 3. 痔核：臨床症状および診断 hemorrhoids clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 4. クローン病の肛門合併症 perianal complications of crohn disease
- 5. 産後ケアの概要 overview of postpartum care
- Normal distribution pattern and physiological variants of 68Ga-PSMA-11 PET/CT imaging.
- Demirci E1, Sahin OE, Ocak M, Akovali B, Nematyazar J, Kabasakal L.
- Nuclear medicine communications.Nucl Med Commun.2016 Nov;37(11):1169-79. doi: 10.1097/MNM.0000000000000566.
- PURPOSE: Ga-PSMA-11 is a novel PET tracer suggested to be used for imaging of advanced prostate cancer. In this study, we aimed to present a detailed biodistribution of Ga-PSMA-11, including physiological and benign variants of prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) imaging.MATERIALS AND METHODS:
- PMID 27333090
- MRI characteristics of proctitis in Crohn's disease on perianal MRI.
- Tutein Nolthenius CJ1,2, Bipat S3, Mearadji B3, Spijkerboer AM3, Ponsioen CY4, Montauban van Swijndregt AD5, Stoker J3.
- Abdominal radiology (New York).Abdom Radiol (NY).2016 Oct;41(10):1918-30. doi: 10.1007/s00261-016-0802-z.
- PURPOSE: Multiple features have been described for assessing inflammation in Crohn's disease (CD) in MR enterography, but have not been validated in perianal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Retrospectively, we studied which MRI features are valuable in assessing proctitis.MATERIALS AND METHODS: CD
- PMID 27315072
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for ypT0N0M0 rectal cancer following chemoradiotherapy and total mesorectal excision.
- Kainthla R1, Huerta S.
- Anti-cancer drugs.Anticancer Drugs.2016 Oct;27(9):819-23. doi: 10.1097/CAD.0000000000000400.
- The management of adenocarcinoma of the rectum is a dynamic field in oncology. The multidisciplinary approach to the management of this disease continues to evolve in each segment of its trimodality treatment. New scheduling regimens and radiosensitizing agents continue to emerge. Although total mes
- PMID 27387144
- they usually mean hemorrhoidal disease or piles. Piles occur when the hemorrhoidal cushions, which are part of the normal human anatomy, become enlarged and inflamed, and/or in severe cases protrude through the anus to the outside.
- Hemorrhoid cushions are a part of normal human anatomy and become a pathological disease only when they experience abnormal changes. There are three main cushions present in the normal anal canal. These are located classically at ...
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.