出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/03/29 16:38:25」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 持続的腎代替療法：概要 continuous renal replacement therapies overview
- 2. 末期腎不全における他の腎代替療法 alternative renal replacement therapies in end stage renal disease
- 3. 急性腎障害（急性腎不全）における持続的腎代替療法 continuous renal replacement therapy in acute kidney injury acute renal failure
- 4. 毒物除去の強化 enhanced elimination of poisons
- 5. 持続的腎代替療法中の薬物除去 drug removal during continuous renal replacement therapy
- [From the coronary care unit to the intensive cardiac care unit: the evolution of the Cardiovascular Department of a tertiary center].
- Ferri L, Farina A, Lenatti L, Malafronte C, Ruffa F, Piatti L, Maggiolini S, Lorenzi G, Gamba A, Catena E, Achilli F.AbstractBackground. Substantial changes have occurred over time in the diagnoses, procedures and characteristics of patients admitted to coronary care units (CCU). Following the introduction of cardiac surgery activity in our hospital in December 2009, the aim of this study was to evaluate the changes in activity, processes of care and outcomes of patients consecutively admitted to our CCU after the reorganization of the Cardiovascular Department.Methods. All 1674 consecutive patients admitted to the CCU from January 2009 to December 2010 were enrolled in this retrospective registry.Results. In 2010, the number of patients referred from other hospitals or wards significantly increased (from 17.2% to 28.3%; p<0.001). Significant was also the increase of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (n=190 to n=230, p<0.001), shock (n=20 to n=50, p<0.001), pulmonary edema (n=47 to n=64, p<0.05), cardiac arrest (n=2 to n=8, p<0.05), aortic dissection (n=0 to n=12; p<0.001). Conversely, the number of patients admitted for acute coronary syndromes without ST-segment elevation and GRACE risk score <140 significantly decreased (n=169 to n=52, p<0.001). In parallel, a significant increase in the use of intra-aortic balloon pump (2.0% to 5.6%, p<0.001), continuous hemofiltration (0.3% to 3.1%, p>0.001), non-invasive ventilation (5.6% to 10.5%, p<0.001) and mechanical ventilation (0% to 4.1%, p<0.001) was observed. Intensive care devices were more frequently used in the subgroups affected by shock, acute coronary syndromes without ST-segment elevation and GRACE risk score >200, and heart failure. Interestingly, despite the increase in high-risk clinical conditions the intra-CCU mortality did not change (3.1 vs 2.9%). Conclusions. Patients admitted to the CCU have high-risk acute clinical conditions. A model based on the sharing of cardiological, cardiac anesthesiological and surgical expertise is effective in increasing admission appropriateness and improving standards of care in a short period of time.
- Giornale italiano di cardiologia (2006).G Ital Cardiol (Rome).2012 Sep;13(9):607-14. doi: 10.1714/1133.12489.
- Background. Substantial changes have occurred over time in the diagnoses, procedures and characteristics of patients admitted to coronary care units (CCU). Following the introduction of cardiac surgery activity in our hospital in December 2009, the aim of this study was to evaluate the changes in ac
- PMID 22825346
- Predictors of haemoglobin levels and resistance to erythropoiesis-stimulating agents in patients treated with low-flux haemodialysis, haemofiltration and haemodiafiltration: results of a multicentre randomized and controlled trial.
- Locatelli F, Altieri P, Andrulli S, Sau G, Bolasco P, Pedrini LA, Basile C, David S, Feriani M, Nebiolo PE, Ferrara R, Casu D, Logias F, Tarchini R, Cadinu F, Passaghe M, Fundoni G, Villa G, Di Iorio BR, Zoccali C.SourceCorrespondence and offprint requests to: Francesco Locatelli; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association.Nephrol Dial Transplant.2012 Sep;27(9):3594-600. Epub 2012 May 23.
- Background Predictors of haemoglobin (Hb) levels and resistance to erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAs) in dialysis patients have not yet been clearly defined. Some mainly uncontrolled studies suggest that online haemodiafiltration (HDF) may have a beneficial effect on Hb, whereas no data are av
- PMID 22622452
- hemofiltration [he″mo-fil-tra´shun] the removal of waste products from the blood by using large amounts of ultrafiltration with reinfusion of sterile replacement fluid. See also hemoperfusion. continuous arteriovenous hemofiltration a form ...
- Hemofiltration The rationale to develop hemofiltration (HF) was to overcome the reduced efficacy of diffusion for larger MW solutes. HF has the advantage of removing solutes small enough to pass through the ultrafilter in proportion to ...
|拡張検索||「continuous venovenous hemofiltration」|