全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 心不全における酸化ストレスの役割 role of oxidative stress in heart failure
- 2. 酸素毒性 oxygen toxicity
- 3. パーキンソン病の病因および発症機序 etiology and pathogenesis of parkinson disease
- 4. 糖尿病性多発性神経障害の病因および予防 pathogenesis and prevention of diabetic polyneuropathy
- 5. ビタミンEの概要 overview of vitamin e
- In vitro starch digestibility, estimated glycemic index and antioxidant potential of taro (Colocasia esculenta L. Schott) corm.
- Simsek S1, El SN2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 1;168:257-61. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.07.052. Epub 2014 Jul 14.
- The purpose of this study was to determine some functional properties of taro (Colocasia esculenta L. Schott) corm, which can be a good alternative to the other dietary carbohydrate sources with its high starch content. The total phenolic and flavonoid content of taro corm was found as 205±53mgCAE/
- PMID 25172708
- Microbial, saccharifying and antioxidant properties of an Indian rice based fermented beverage.
- Ghosh K1, Ray M1, Adak A1, Dey P2, Halder SK1, Das A1, Jana A1, Parua Mondal S3, Das Mohapatra PK1, Pati BR1, Mondal KC4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 1;168:196-202. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.07.042. Epub 2014 Jul 16.
- Haria, a popular rice based ethnic fermented beverage, is consumed as a staple food and refreshing drink by the vast number of Indian tribal people. In this study, the composition of microbial consortia and the occurrence of some important nutraceuticals during haria preparation were investigated. T
- PMID 25172700
- Role of irradiation in the green synthesis of silver nanoparticles mediated by fig (Ficus carica) leaf extract.
- Ulug B1, Haluk Turkdemir M2, Cicek A3, Mete A4.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 25;135:153-61. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.06.142. Epub 2014 Jul 8.
- Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles in an aqueous mixture of fig (Ficus carica) leaf extract and AgNO3 solution exposed to a set of irradiances at different wavelengths are studied. Nanoparticle formation for irradiances between 6.5mW/cm(2) and 13.3mW/cm(2) in the 330-550nm wavelength range is inve
- PMID 25062061
- Antioxidants and Free radicals Antioxidants are intimately involved in the prevention of cellular damage -- the common pathway for cancer, aging, and a variety of diseases. The scientific community has begun to unveil some of the ...
- What are free radicals? Why are they damaging to the human body? And how does vitamin E and the other antioxidant nutrients help protect the body against free radical damage? We?ll ...
|先読み||「antioxidants」「reactive oxygen species」|
- ad lib、ad libitum、deprive、disengage、free form、free of charge、freedom、freely、liberate、liberation、obviate、omit、release、remove、strip、withdraw
- free people