- archaic、beginning、early stage、early-stage、initial、initially、preterm、soon
「very young; "at an early age"」
「(時間・時期が)『早い』,『初期の』 / 昔の / (普通より,予定より)早い / 近い将来の / (時間・時期的に)『早く』 / (予定・ふだんより)早く」
「before the usual time or the time expected; "she graduated early"; "the house was completed ahead of time"」
- ahead of time, too soon
「in good time; "he awoke betimes that morning"」
「belonging to the distant past; "the early inhabitants of Europe"; "former generations"; "in other times"」
- former, other
「at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time; "early morning"; "an early warning"; "early diagnosis"; "an early death"; "took early retirement"; "an early spring"; "early varieties of peas and tomatoes mature before most standard varieties"」
「being or occurring at an early stage of development; "in an early stage"; "early forms of life"; "early man"; "an early computer"」
「expected in the near future; "look for an early end to the negotiations"」
「of an early stage in the development of a language or literature; "the Early Hebrew alphabetical script is that used mainly from the 11th to the 6th centuries B.C."; "Early Modern English is represented in documents printed from 1476 to 1700"」
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Links to resources such as full text articles and biological data" class="jig-ncbitoggler ui-ncbitoggler" href="#</h3>
Full Text Sources
- PMID 24851308
- The Tromsø Study: Fit Futures: a study of Norwegian adolescents' lifestyle and bone health.
- Winther A1, Dennison E, Ahmed LA, Furberg AS, Grimnes G, Jorde R, Gjesdal CG, Emaus N.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):185. doi: 10.1007/s11657-014-0185-0. Epub 2014 Jun 4.
- Bone mass achievement predicts later fracture risk. This population-based study describes bone mineral density (BMD) levels and associated factors in Norwegian adolescents. Compared with international reference ranges, BMD levels appear higher and physical activity levels are positively associated w
- PMID 24893722
- Relation between BMD and biochemical, transfusion and endocrinological parameters in pediatric thalassemic patients.
- Mohseni F1, Mohajeri-Tehrani MR, Larijani B, Hamidi Z.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):174. doi: 10.1007/s11657-014-0174-3. Epub 2014 Mar 21.
- Low BMDs, short stature, hypogonadism, subclinical hypothyroidism, and IFG are found in 3.3, 10, 33, 16.6, 6.6, and 26.6 % of 30 pediatric β thalassemia major patients, respectively. Age is related with low Z-scores. Short stature and hypogonadism patients were older. These patients' monitoring in
- PMID 24652076
- Depressive symptoms are not associated with forearm bone accrual during adolescence.
- Lourenço S1, Lucas R, da Silva DF, Ramos E, Barros H.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):173. doi: 10.1007/s11657-014-0173-4. Epub 2014 Mar 12.
- Although depression has been associated to worst bone physical properties in adulthood, this study showed that depressive symptoms were not significantly associated to bone mineral density measured at the forearm during adolescence.PURPOSE: Depressive conditions have been related to the reduction of
- PMID 24619250
- earlyとは。意味や和訳。[副詞] (-li・er，-li・est)1 (時刻・時期などの)初め(のころ)に，早期に，初期に，早く(⇔late)((in ...))；朝早く，早朝にearly in the year年の初めにearly in life若い[幼い]時にearly in his diplomatic career彼の外交官と ...
- early 【形】 〔定刻より〕早い【文例】 〔期間や過程の〕初期の、早期の 〔歴史... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- 豊田市美容院 アーリースタッフBLOGさんのブログ「豊田市美容室 earlyスタッフブログ」です。最新記事は「ブログの引越し」です。 ... 時短で集中ケア 「フュジオドーズ リチュアル」は、ケラスターゼサロンでのみ提供される ...
「(comparative and superlative of `early'」
「earlier in time; previously; "I had known her before"; "as I said before"; "he called me the day before but your call had come even earlier"; "her parents had died four years earlier"; "I mentioned that problem earlier"」
- archaic、early、early stage、early-stage、initial、initially、original、originally
「the time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"」
- commencement, first, outset, get-go, start, kickoff, starting time, showtime, offset
「serving to begin; "the beginning canto of the poem"; "the first verse"」
「the act of starting something; "he was responsible for the beginning of negotiations"」
- start, commencement
「the place where something begins, where it springs into being; "the Italian beginning of the Renaissance"; "Jupiter was the origin of the radiation"; "Pittsburgh is the source of the Ohio River"; "communism''s Russian root"」
- origin, root, rootage, source
「the event consisting of the start of something; "the beginning of the war"」
「the first part or section of something; "`It was a dark and stormy night'' is a hackneyed beginning for a story"」
「『初る,最初』,すべり出し(starting point) / 《しばしば複形数で》初期,初めの部分,幼少期 / 起衡,起こり(or in)」
- archaic、beginning、early、early stage、early-stage、incipient、initially、original、originally
「occurring at the beginning; "took the initial step toward reconciliation"」
「the first letter of a word (especially a person''s name); "he refused to put the initials FRS after his name"」
「『最初の』;語頭にある / (語の)最初の文字 / 《複数形で》(姓名の)『かしら文字』,イニシアル / …‘に'かしら文字で署名する(印をつける)」
「mark with one''s initials」
- beginning、early、early stage、early-stage、initial、initially
「little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type; "archaic forms of life"; "primitive mammals"; "the okapi is a short-necked primitive cousin of the giraffe"」
「(言葉が)今は一般に用いられない,古風な,すたれた / 古代の」
「in the near future; "the doctor will soon be here"; "the book will appear shortly"; "she will arrive presently"; "we should have news before long"」
- shortly, presently, before long
「『間もなく』,近いうちに / 『早く』,早目に / 『速やかに』,さっさと」
- archaic、beginning、early、early stage、early-stage、initial、original、originally
「at the beginning; "at first he didn''t notice anything strange"」
- ab initio
「in a linear manner; "linearly polarized radiation"; "it grew linearly"」
「an hour early in the morning」
「attention to what is said; "he tried to get her ear"」
「good hearing; "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"」
「the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium」
「〈C〉『耳』 / 《単数形で》『聴覚』,聴力,音感 / 《単数形で》じっと聞くこと,傾聴 / 〈C〉耳の形をした物」
「a British peer ranking below a marquess and above a viscount」