出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/11/12 09:39:40」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 脳静脈血栓症の病因、臨床的特徴、および診断 etiology clinical features and diagnosis of cerebral venous thrombosis
- 2. 中枢神経系の血管奇形 vascular malformations of the central nervous system
- 3. 敗血症性硬膜静脈洞血栓症 septic dural sinus thrombosis
- 4. 脳静脈血栓症の治療および予後 treatment and prognosis of cerebral venous thrombosis
- 5. 鼻症状の原因：概要 etiologies of nasal symptoms an overview
- Automated Cross-Sectional Measurement Method of Intracranial Dural Venous Sinuses.
- Lublinsky S1, Friedman A1, Kesler A1, Zur D1, Anconina R1, Shelef I2.
- AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol.2015 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: MRV is an important blood vessel imaging and diagnostic tool for the evaluation of stenosis, occlusions, or aneurysms. However, an accurate image-processing tool for vessel comparison is unavailable. The purpose of this study was to develop and test an automated technique for
- PMID 26564431
- Predictive Factors for Response of Intracranial Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas to Transarterial Onyx Embolization : Angiographic Subgroup Analysis of Treatment Outcomes.
- Kim B, Jeon P, Kim K, Kim S, Kim H, Byun HS, Jo KI.
- World neurosurgery.World Neurosurg.2015 Nov 5. pii: S1878-8750(15)01470-9. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2015.10.052. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVE: Endovascular treatment using Onyx has been increasingly used to treat intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas (DAVFs). This study evaluated predictive factors for favorable treatment outcome in patients with intracranial non-cavernous DAVFs treated by transarterial Onyx embolization.MET
- PMID 26548817
- Paediatric CT dose: a multicentre audit of subspecialty practice in Australia and New Zealand.
- Jackson D1, Atkin K1, Bettenay F2, Clark J1, Ditchfield MR1,3,4, Grimm JE5, Linke R6, Long G7, Onikul E8, Pereira J9,10, Phillips M11, Wilson F12, Paul E13, Goergen SK14,15.
- European radiology.Eur Radiol.2015 Nov;25(11):3109-22. doi: 10.1007/s00330-015-3727-y. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- OBJECTIVES: To evaluate paediatric CT dosimetry in Australia and New Zealand and calculate size-specific dose estimates (SSDEs) for chest and abdominal examinations.METHODS: Eight hospitals provided data from 12 CT systems for 1462 CTs in children aged 0-15. Imaging data were recorded for eight exam
- PMID 26037714
- Isolated Superficial Sylvian Vein Thrombosis With Long Cord Sign: Case Report and Review of the Literature
- , ,
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 54(3), 253-259, 2014
- … The patency of dural sinuses and deep cerebral veins were confirmed by magnetic resonance venography (MRV), and diagnosis of ICVT was made. … In contrast with general cerebral venous thrombosis, MRV and conventional angiography were either supporting or useless. …
- NAID 130003391988
- Relation between bilateral differences in internal jugular vein caliber and flow patterns of dural venous sinuses
- SAIKI Kazunobu,TSURUMOTO Toshiyuki,OKAMOTO Keishi,WAKEBE Tetsuaki
- Anatomical science international 88(3), 141-150, 2013-06-01
- NAID 10031176068
- dural venous sinuses, endothelial-lined spaces between the outer periosteal and inner meningeal layers of the dura mater into which empty the cerebral veins, the cerebellar veins, and the veins draining the brainstem and that lead to ...
- In the early embryo, venous drainage of the brian proceeds in a centrifugal pattern from deep to superficial surface channels, much like the adult arrangement of the spinal cord. However at some point dural sinus channels form and ...