出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/05/26 22:26:38」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 薬物アレルギー患者へのアプローチ an approach to the patient with drug allergy
- 2. 抗マラリア剤：概要 antimalarial drugs an overview
- 3. 成人における薬物中毒への一般的アプローチ general approach to drug poisoning in adults
- 4. 発疹性（麻疹様）薬疹 exanthematous morbilliform drug eruption
- 5. HIV薬剤耐性検査アッセイの概要 overview of hiv drug resistance testing assays
- The impact of chirality on the development of robust and stable tablet formulation of (S-) amlodipine besylate.
- Hadžidedić S, Uzunović A, Sehić Jazić S, Kocova El-Arini S.Author information Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices of B&H , Sarajevo , Bosnia and Herzegovina .AbstractAbstract The aim of this study was to compare the specific characteristics of the S-enantiomer and the racemate of amlodipine besylate (AB) in order to design a robust and stable formulation of the active S-enantiomer which will guarantee continuous performance of the unichiral version of amlodipine. Preformulation studies showed that the S-enantiomer and the racemate exhibit different crystal morphology, particle size distribution and higroscopicity. The S-enantiomer exhibited significantly lower melting temperature compared to the racemate which was in accordance with its higher water solubility and its increased intrinsic dissolution rate. The thermograms of S-amlodipine besylate indicated that dehydration and melting occur at almost the same time and the dehydration event overlaps with the melting peak. Forced degradation tests conducted on both substances showed high levels of degradation into amlodipine related substance D as well as other impurities. Tablets prepared with S-AB, simulating originator's formulation, failed in stability tests due to drug incompatibility with calcium hydrogen phosphate. Therefore, a tablet formulation based on excipients which were confirmed compatible with S-AB was developed and optimized using full factorial design to obtain a dissolution profile comparative to the brand product. Stability studies conducted at 40 °C/75% relative humidity (RH) confirmed that appearance, drug content and drug release of the optimized tablet formulation remained within the recommended limits.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Dec;19(8):930-41. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.840847. Epub 2013 Oct 7.
- Abstract The aim of this study was to compare the specific characteristics of the S-enantiomer and the racemate of amlodipine besylate (AB) in order to design a robust and stable formulation of the active S-enantiomer which will guarantee continuous performance of the unichiral version of amlodipine
- PMID 24099553
- Development and evaluation of oral osmotic pump of butorphanol tartrate.
- Shah B, Raichandani Y, Misra A.Author information Drug Delivery Laboratory, Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, TIFAC Centre of Relevance and Excellence in NDDS, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda , Vadodara , India.AbstractAbstract Butorphanol is potent analgesic useful in pain management. However, because of high first-pass metabolism butorphanol is not available in market as oral dosage form. Drugs that undergo extensive first-pass metabolism can be delivered orally if protected in the stomach, and proximal small intestine. An oral controlled porosity osmotic pump (CPOP) was designed to deliver butorphanol tartrate that can maintain therapeutic blood concentration up to 24 h. The target release profile for extended release formulation was calculated by Wagner Nelson de-convolution using published immediate release blood concentration data for oral route. Composition of the core and coating were optimized using USFDA approved ingredients by evaluation of the drug release. Drug release from the developed system was inversely proportional to the weight gain and directly related to the level of pore former. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) confirmed the formation of pores in the coating membrane on contact with water which lead to drug to release. Kinetic models were applied to drug release data to establish the drug release mechanism. The developed osmotic system effectively delivers selected drug at a predetermined rate for extended period.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Nov;19(7):868-80. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.836223. Epub 2013 Sep 30.
- Abstract Butorphanol is potent analgesic useful in pain management. However, because of high first-pass metabolism butorphanol is not available in market as oral dosage form. Drugs that undergo extensive first-pass metabolism can be delivered orally if protected in the stomach, and proximal small in
- PMID 24079361
- Pathological analyses of very long-term sirolimus-eluting stent implantation in human coronary artery
- Imai Masao,Kimura Takeshi,Tazaki Junichi,Yamamoto Erika,Inoue Katsumi
- Journal of Cardiology Cases 8(5), 145-147, 2013-11-00
- … In the future, biocompatible drug-eluting stents which do not induce inflammation to the arterial wall post stenting should be appropriately addressed by the future development of improved coronary stents. …
- NAID 120005341899
- 長谷川 フジ子,武藤 正樹,池田 俊也
- 国際医療福祉大学学会誌 18(2), 98-106, 2013-10-31
- 我が国は,超高齢化が進み,国による在宅医療提供体制の整備が推進されている.このような状況下,在宅における薬の管理に対する調剤薬局の役割が高まっている.本研究は,在宅訪問を実施する薬局に対する支援を推進していくため,薬局の在宅患者訪問薬剤管理(以下在宅訪問)における現状と課題を調査することで,医薬品卸に求められていることは何かを明らかにすることを目的とした.調査は,在宅訪問をこれから始める2つの調剤 …
- NAID 110009625643
- drug development 《医》薬剤[医薬品]開発、創薬 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- "stage of drug development" への豊富な翻訳例文 – 和英辞書と日本語翻訳サーチエンジン Lingueeで検索する "stage of drug development"の翻訳を提案する コピーする Lingueeについて Linguee in English ログイン フィードバック JA-EN ...
- drug development
- drug development
- do drugs