出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/16 13:45:19」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 診断的検査の評価 evaluating diagnostic tests
- 2. 腰痛の診断的検査 diagnostic testing for low back pain
- 3. 好中球減少時に発熱がある成人に対する診断的アプローチ diagnostic approach to the adult presenting with neutropenic fever
- 4. 梅毒の診断的検査 diagnostic testing for syphilis
- 5. ウィルソン病の臨床症状、診断、および自然史 clinical manifestations diagnosis and natural history of wilson disease
- The promise and challenge of systems biology in translational medicine.
- Thongboonkerd V.SourceMedical Proteomics Unit, Office for Research and Development, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, and Center for Research in Complex Systems Science, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10700, Thailand.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2013 Mar 1;124(6):389-90. doi: 10.1042/CS20120565.
- Abnormalities in clinical parameters and routine laboratory tests are frequently detected at late stages of many diseases (too late to cure or to prevent life-threatening complications). Hence earlier diagnostic and prognostic markers are needed for decision making and improving therapeutic outcome.
- PMID 23083321
- Cytokeratin19 expression discriminates papillary thyroid carcinoma from other thyroid lesions and predicts its aggressive behavior.
- Isic Dencic T, Cvejic D, Paunovic I, Tatic S, Havelka M, Savin S.SourceInstitute for the Application of Nuclear Energy (INEP), University of Belgrade, Banatska 31b, 11080, Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England).Med Oncol.2013 Mar;30(1):362. doi: 10.1007/s12032-012-0362-1. Epub 2012 Dec 27.
- Cytokeratin19 (CK19) has been reported as a useful marker of thyroid tumors. We evaluated its value for differential diagnosis of thyroid neoplastic lesions and assessed its usefulness for predicting aggressive behavior of papillary thyroid carcinomas by correlating immunohistochemical results with
- PMID 23269585
- A case study ： a preliminary report on the effects of English pronunciation training on the use of pitch in the reading and the story telling task
- TSUSHIMA Teruaki
- 人文自然科学論集 = The Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences (135), 71-110, 2014-03-20
- … They werespecifically trained on the use of prosody (i.e., pitch, duration and intensity) todifferentiate stressed and unstressed syllables in words, phrases and sentences.The results of four diagnostic tests showed that the participants were able toimprove the ability to use a wider pitch range to mark stressed syllables. …
- NAID 120005437260
- Characteristics of Central Nervous System Tuberculosis in a Low-Incidence Country: a Series of 20 Cases and a Review of the Literature
- Daniele Bendayan
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 67(1), 50-53, 2014
- … Progress in new diagnostic tests and early treatment may improve the current high mortality and morbidity rates. …
- NAID 130003399233
- Harvard Health Publications provides you with information about common screening and diagnostic medical tests. ... New Releases You can't buy good health but you can buy good health information. Check out these newly released ...
- Diagnostic Tests Amniocentesis see Prenatal Testing Biopsy Blood Tests see Laboratory Tests CAT Scans see CT Scans Chorionic Villi Sampling see Prenatal Testing Colonoscopy CT Scans Diagnostic Imaging Ultrasound ...
- mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial