- First ultrastructural data on the human tapeworm Taenia asiatica eggs by scanning and transmission electron microscopy (SEM, TEM).
- Galán-Puchades MT1, Yang Y2, Marcilla A3,4, Choe S5, Park H5, Osuna A6, Eom KS5.
- Parasitology research.Parasitol Res.2016 Jun 8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Humans are definitive hosts of three species of the Taenia genus, namely Taenia solium, Taenia saginata and Taenia asiatica. The relative novelty of the latter explains the lack of knowledge concerning certain relevant aspects related to this parasite, such as its definite geographical distribution
- PMID 27277232
- Identification of TMEM230 mutations in familial Parkinson's disease.
- Deng HX1, Shi Y1, Yang Y1, Ahmeti KB1, Miller N2, Huang C3, Cheng L1, Zhai H1, Deng S1,4, Nuytemans K5, Corbett NJ6, Kim MJ1, Deng H7,8, Tang B9,10, Yang Z1,11, Xu Y12, Chan P13, Huang B3, Gao XP14, Song Z8, Liu Z9, Fecto F1, Siddique N1, Foroud T15, Jankovic J16, Ghetti B17, Nicholson DA6, Krainc D1, Melen O1, Vance JM5, Pericak-Vance MA5, Ma YC2, Rajput AH18, Siddique T1.
- Nature genetics.Nat Genet.2016 Jun 6. doi: 10.1038/ng.3589. [Epub ahead of print]
- Parkinson's disease is the second most common neurodegenerative disorder without effective treatment. It is generally sporadic with unknown etiology. However, genetic studies of rare familial forms have led to the identification of mutations in several genes, which are linked to typical Parkinson's
- PMID 27270108
- Receptor-mediated sorting of soluble vacuolar proteins: myths, facts, and a new model.
- Robinson DG1, Neuhaus JM2.
- Journal of experimental botany.J Exp Bot.2016 Jun 4. pii: erw222. [Epub ahead of print]
- To prevent their being released to the cell exterior, acid hydrolases are recognized by receptors at some point in the secretory pathway and diverted towards the lytic compartment of the cell (lysosome or vacuole). In animal cells, the receptor is called the mannosyl 6-phosphate receptor (MPR) and i
- PMID 27262127
- Animal Models of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) : A Synaptic-Level Approach to Autistic-Like Behavior in Mice
- SHINODA Yo,SADAKATA Tetsushi,FURUICHI Teiichi
- Experimental animals 62(2), 71-78, 2013-04-01
- … Moreover, we introduce our recent findings on the possible association of the dense-core vesicle secretion-related gene CAPS2/CADPS2 with ASD by using knockout mice. …
- NAID 10031163545
- Calcium-dependent activator protein for secretion 2 (CAPS2) promotes BDNF secretion and is critical for the development of GABAergic interneuron network
- Shinoda Yo,Sadakata Tetsushi,Nakao Kazuhito,Katoh-Semba Ritsuko,Kinameri Emi,Furuya Asako,Yanagawa Yuchio,Hirase Hajime,Furuichi Teiichi
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 108(1), 373-378, 2011-01-04
- … Calcium-dependent activator protein for secretion 2 (CAPS2) is a dense-core vesicle-associated protein that is involved in the secretion of BDNF. …
- NAID 120002771000
- Expression and Function of IA-2 Family Proteins, Unique Neuroendocrine-specific Protein-tyrosine Phosphatases
- TORII SEIJI
- Endocrine journal 56(5), 639-648, 2009-08-20
- IA-2 (also known as islet cell antigen ICA-512) and IA-2β (also known as phogrin, phosphatase homologue in granules of insulinoma) are major autoantigens in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM). …
- NAID 10026914419
- vesicle [ves´ĭ-k'l] 1. a small bladder or sac containing liquid. 2. a small circumscribed elevation of the epidermis containing a serous fluid; a small blister. allantoic vesicle the internal hollow portion of the allantois. auditory vesicle a ...
- Define dense core vesicle. dense core vesicle synonyms, dense core vesicle pronunciation, dense core vesicle translation, English dictionary definition of dense core vesicle. n. A small enclosed structure or cavity, especially: a ...
|リンク元||「secretory vesicle」「condensing vacuole」|
|拡張検索||「large dense-core vesicle」|
- dense core vesicle
- magnetic core
- nucleus, core group
- n. (pl. cordia