出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/06/10 19:52:28」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 創傷マネージメントの基本原則 basic principles of wound management
- 2. Overview of treatment of chronic wounds
- 3. 膵デブリドマン pancreatic debridement
- 4. 膝および股関節の変形性関節症に対する外科治療の概要 overview of surgical therapy of knee and hip osteoarthritis
- 5. 小さな創傷部の処置および洗浄 minor wound preparation and irrigation
- Treatment of two cases of Fournier's gangrene and review of the literature.
- Rubegni P, Lamberti A, Natalini Y, Fimiani M.Author information Department of Clinical Medicine and Immunological Sciences, Dermatology Section, University of Siena , Italy.AbstractFournier's gangrene is a rare polymicrobial necrotising soft tissue infection affecting the perineum and scrotum. It is rapidly progressive, destructive and associated with high morbidity and mortality. Management protocol includes prompt diagnosis, early institution of antibiotic therapy and adequate wound debridement, usually requiring multiple operations. Rapid accurate diagnosis is crucial for successful outcome, while early aggressive surgical intervention together with fluid, hemodynamic and nutritional support and broad-spectrum antibiotics are essential to reduce mortality. Dermatologists are often the first specialist consulted. Two cases of Fournier's gangrene are reported in this report. The aim of the report is to underline the importance of an immediate diagnostic approach to save patients, favoured by a close collaboration among dermatologist, surgeon and urologist.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Apr;25(2):189-92. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.751480. Epub 2013 Feb 3.
- Fournier's gangrene is a rare polymicrobial necrotising soft tissue infection affecting the perineum and scrotum. It is rapidly progressive, destructive and associated with high morbidity and mortality. Management protocol includes prompt diagnosis, early institution of antibiotic therapy and adequa
- PMID 23164064
- Patient-centered wound teleconsultation for cutaneous wounds: a feasibility study.
- Chen CH, Young TH, Huang CH, Chang HH, Chen CL, Chien HF, Chen JS, Lai HS, Cheng NC.Author information From the *Department of Surgery, National Taiwan University Hospital and College of Medicine; †Institute of Biomedical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei; ‡National Taiwan University Hospital Yun-Lin Branch, Yun-Lin; and §National Taiwan University Hospital Hsin-Chu Branch, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan.AbstractINTRODUCTION: The purpose of this study was to investigate the feasibility of patient-centered teleconsultation for various cutaneous wounds by using store-and-forward technology.
- Annals of plastic surgery.Ann Plast Surg.2014 Feb;72(2):220-4. doi: 10.1097/SAP.0000000000000031.
- INTRODUCTION: The purpose of this study was to investigate the feasibility of patient-centered teleconsultation for various cutaneous wounds by using store-and-forward technology.MATERIALS AND METHODS: From July 2011 to November 2011, 53 patients with various wound conditions were enrolled in this s
- PMID 24317247
- Autotransplantation or replantation of cryopreserved teeth: a case series and literature review.
- Yoshizawa M, Koyama T, Izumi N, Niimi K, Ono Y, Ajima H, Funayama A, Mikami T, Kobayashi T, Ono K, Takagi R, Saito C.Author information Division of Reconstructive Surgery for Oral and Maxillofacial Region, Department of Tissue Regeneration and Reconstruction, Course for Oral Life Science, Niigata University Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Niigata, Japan.AbstractBACKGROUND: The aim of this report was to evaluate the outcome of autotransplantation or replantation of cryopreserved teeth clinically and radiographically. Donor teeth were slowly frozen in a controlled-rate freezer using 5% dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) and 6% hydroxyethyl starch (HES) as protectants. Seven cryopreserved teeth, with duration of storage ranging from 4 to 36 months, were autotransplanted or replanted at Niigata University Medical and Dental Hospital. Endodontic treatment involving root canal debridement followed by interim root canal filling with calcium hydroxide was started 3 weeks after the operation and continued with replacement of the calcium hydroxide filling at 2-week to 3-month intervals. Three transplants showed periodontal regeneration clinically and radiographically, whereas replacement root resorption was observed in the remaining transplants. From the results, it can be concluded that cryopreserved tooth autotransplantation has potential for clinical use; however, the risk of replacement root resorption remains.
- Dental traumatology : official publication of International Association for Dental Traumatology.Dent Traumatol.2014 Feb;30(1):71-5. doi: 10.1111/edt.12039. Epub 2013 Mar 10.
- BACKGROUND: The aim of this report was to evaluate the outcome of autotransplantation or replantation of cryopreserved teeth clinically and radiographically. Donor teeth were slowly frozen in a controlled-rate freezer using 5% dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) and 6% hydroxyethyl starch (HES) as protectants.
- PMID 23480134
- Iodoform Gauze Removes Necrotic Tissue from Pressure Ulcer Wounds by Fibrinolytic Activity
- Mizokami Fumihiro,Murasawa Yusuke,Furuta Katsunori [他]
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 35(7), 1048-1053, 2012-07
- NAID 40019318571
- 創の洗浄とデブリードマン (特集 研修医のためのER診療マニュアル(2)基本手技・検査編) -- (四肢・軟部組織)
- 柚木 知之
- 救急医学 36(4), 433-435, 2012-04
- NAID 40019292954
- Debridement is the medical removal of dead, damaged, or infected tissue to improve the healing potential of the remaining healthy tissue. Removal may be surgical, mechanical, chemical, autolytic (self-digestion), and by maggot therapy, ...
- 23 Mar 2011 ... If you like this animation, LIKE us on Facebook: http://www.nucleusinc.com/ facebook http://www.nucleusinc.com/medical-animation This 3D animation provides an...
- 現病歴 ： 自転車に乗っていて自動車に衝突され受傷した。
- 現症 ： 意識は清明。体温36.7℃。脈拍104/分、整。血圧96/72mmHg。骨盤周囲に強い圧痛がある。右下腿には開放創があり、泥が付着した骨折部が露出している。
- 検査所見 ： 尿所見：黄色透明、蛋白(－)、潜血(－)。血液所見：赤血球350万、Hb11.3g/dl、Ht32％、白血球11,000、血小板25万。骨盤エックス線単純写真(別冊No.6)を別に示す。
- a. 創のdebridement
- b. 骨折の整復固定
- c. 筋膜の縫合
- d. 神経の縫合
- e. 静脈の縫合
- Surgery Excision of necrotic tissue. debridement.