出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/22 13:48:58」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. シスチン蓄積症 cystinosis
- 2. 小児における運動減少性運動障害 bradykinetic movement disorders in children
- 3. 浸潤性甲状腺疾患 infiltrative thyroid disease
- 4. メトヘモグロビン血症の遺伝学および病因 genetics and pathogenesis of methemoglobinemia
- 5. 成人におけるアセトアミノフェン（パラセタモール）中毒：治療 acetaminophen paracetamol poisoning in adults treatment
- Construction of novel electrochemical immunosensor for detection of prostate specific antigen using ferrocene-PAMAM dendrimers.
- Çevik E1, Bahar Ö2, Şenel M3, Abasıyanık MF2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Dec 15;86:1074-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.064. Epub 2016 Jul 20.
- In this study, an immunosensor was designed to utilize for the detection of prostate specific antigen (PSA) based on three different generations (G1, G2 and G3) of ferrocene (Fc) cored polyamidiamine dendrimers (Fc-PAMAM) gold (Au) electrode. The self-assembled monolayer principle (SAM) was used to
- PMID 27641479
- Cysteamine capped CdS quantum dots as a fluorescence sensor for the determination of copper ion exploiting fluorescence enhancement and long-wave spectral shifts.
- Boonmee C1, Noipa T2, Tuntulani T3, Ngeontae W4.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2016 Dec 5;169:161-8. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2016.05.007. Epub 2016 May 8.
- We described a turn-on fluorescence sensor for the determination of Cu(2+) ions, utilizing the quantum confinement effect of cadmium sulfide quantum dots capped with cysteamine (Cys-CdS QDs). The fluorescence intensity of the Cys-CdS QDs was both enhanced and red shifted (from blue-green to yellow)
- PMID 27372512
- Manipulating proteostasis to repair the F508del-CFTR defect in cystic fibrosis.
- Esposito S1, Tosco A2, Villella VR1, Raia V3, Kroemer G4,5,6,7,8,9,10, Maiuri L11,12.
- Molecular and cellular pediatrics.Mol Cell Pediatr.2016 Dec;3(1):13. doi: 10.1186/s40348-016-0040-z. Epub 2016 Mar 14.
- Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a lethal monogenic disease caused by mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene that entails the (diagnostic) increase in sweat electrolyte concentrations, progressive lung disease with chronic inflammation and recurrent bacterial infecti
- PMID 26976279
- Electrochemical Determination of Dopamine in the Presence of Ascorbic Acid and Uric Acid Using the Synergistic Effect of Gold Nanoflowers and L-Cysteamine Monolayer at the Surface of a Gold Electrode
- Li Yongxin,Lu Qiufang,Shi Aibin [他],CHEN Yuanli,WU Shengnan,WANG Lun
- Analytical sciences : the international journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry 27(9), 921-927, 2011-09-10
- NAID 10029761107
- Identification of N-homocysteinylated apolipoprotein AI in normal human serum
- Ishimine N,Usami Y,Nogi S,Sumida T,Kurihara Y,Matsuda K,Nakamura K,Yamauchi K,Okumura N,Tozuka M,山内 一由
- Annals of clinical biochemistry 47, 453-459, 2010-09-00
- … The present study strives to develop detection and potential semi-quantification methods for N-homocysteinylated apolipoprotein AI (N-Hcy-apoAI) in human serum.Methods: Serum treated with or without cysteamine was supplied to isoelectric focusing (IEF) followed by an immunoblot using an anti-apoAI antibody. … Cysteamine treatment increased the isoelectric point for N-Hcy-apoAI, but not for unmodified apoAI, due to the presence of -SH group(s) derived from Hcy and the absence of a cysteine residue in the apoAI molecule. …
- NAID 120002598897
- Intestinal Metaplasia : The Effect of Acid on the Gastric Mucosa and Gastric Carcinogenesis
- Watanabe Hiromitsu,ワタナベ ヒロミツ,渡邊 敦光
- Journal of toxicologic pathology 23(3), 115-123, 2010
- … Alkaline phosphatase (ALP) positive metaplastic foci were increased by administration of ranitidine (H2 receptor antagonist), crude stomach antigens or subtotal resection of the fundus and decreased by cysteamine (gastric acid secretion stimulator), histamine or removal of the submandibular glands. …
- NAID 130000450737
- Sigma-Aldrich offers Aldrich-M9768, Cysteamine for your research needs. Find product specific information including CAS, MSDS, protocols and references. ... ANALYTICAL / CHROMATOGRAPHY » Analytical Standards Gas ...
- Sigma-Aldrich offers Sigma-M6500, Cysteamine hydrochloride for your research needs. Find product specific information including CAS, MSDS, protocols and references. ... Packaging 25, 100 g in glass bottle