出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/02/12 23:26:09」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Cosegregation of serum cholesterol with cholesterol intestinal absorption markers in families with primary hypercholesterolemia without mutations in LDLR, APOB, PCSK9 and APOE genes.
- Baila-Rueda L1, Pérez-Ruiz MR2, Jarauta E2, Tejedor MT3, Mateo-Gallego R2, Lamiquiz-Moneo I2, de Castro-Orós I2, Cenarro A2, Civeira F2.
- Atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis.2016 Mar;246:202-7. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2016.01.005. Epub 2016 Jan 6.
- BACKGROUND AND AIM: The genetic cause and pathogenic mechanism of approximately 20-40% of autosomal dominant hypercholesterolemias (ADH) are unknown. Increased cholesterol intestinal absorption has been associated to ADH. If this variation contributes to their pathogenesis is unknown.METHODS AND RES
- PMID 26802983
- Assessment of anthropogenic contamination with sterol markers in surface sediments of a tropical estuary (Itajaí-Açu, Brazil).
- Frena M1, Bataglion GA2, Tonietto AE3, Eberlin MN2, Alexandre MR4, Madureira LA5.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2016 Feb 15;544:432-8. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.11.137. Epub 2015 Dec 4.
- The Itajaí-Açu estuarine region is one of the most important estuarine systems of south Brazil, due to the location of the Itajaí Harbor, which is the major route of international trading of the state and the largest national fishing pole landing. In addition, industries as well as urban and tour
- PMID 26657388
- 中川 靖枝 [他],辻 啓介,岩尾 裕之,辻 悦子,鈴木 慎次郎
- 栄養と食糧 32(6), 389-395, 1979
- … Enzymatic responses of these methods to authentic sitosterol or stigmasterol were estimated as about 60-70% of that to cholesterol.<BR>In the enzymatic method, concomitant presence of neutral sterols with cholesterol in foods also disturbed the determination of true cholesterol concentration.<BR>A enzymatic and two colorimetric (Liebermann-Burchard and Kiliani) methods was compared to make clear the specificity for sterols (lanosterol, campesterol, sitosterol, stigmasterol, fucosterol, desmosterol and coprosterol). …
- NAID 130003682618