出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/10 19:56:50」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. メタノールおよびエチレングリコール中毒 methanol and ethylene glycol poisoning
- 2. アレルギーのin vitro検査の概要 overview of in vitro allergy tests
- 3. 肝硬変患者における腹水の治療：初期治療 ascites in adults with cirrhosis initial therapy
- 4. フィブラート系薬剤による脂質低下 lipid lowering with fibric acid derivatives
- 5. 血液疾患における免疫グロブリンの静脈内投与 intravenous immune globulin in hematologic disorders
- Ability of resveratrol to inhibit advanced glycation end product formation and carbohydrate-hydrolyzing enzyme activity, and to conjugate methylglyoxal.
- Shen Y1, Xu Z2, Sheng Z3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Feb 1;216:153-60. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.08.034. Epub 2016 Aug 12.
- Glycation can generate advanced glycation end products (AGE) and its intermediates methylglyoxal (MGO) and glyoxal in foods, which increase the risk of developing diabetes diseases. In this study, the effect of resveratrol against AGE formation, carbohydrate-hydrolyzing enzyme activity and trapping
- PMID 27596404
- Effects of clove essential oil and eugenol on quality and browning control of fresh-cut lettuce.
- Chen X1, Ren L2, Li M1, Qian J2, Fan J3, Du B1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Jan 1;214:432-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.07.101. Epub 2016 Jul 15.
- This study confirmed the inhibitory effects of clove essential oil (CEO) and eugenol (EUG) on the browning and relevant enzymes of fresh-cut lettuce, and examined associated mechanisms by inhibition kinetics and computational docking analysis. Fresh-cut lettuce was treated with 0.05% CEO and 0.05% E
- PMID 27507495
- Degradation products of the artificial azo dye, Allura red, inhibit esterase activity of carbonic anhydrase II: A basic in vitro study on the food safety of the colorant in terms of enzyme inhibition.
- Esmaeili S1, Ashrafi-Kooshk MR2, Khaledian K3, Adibi H4, Rouhani S5, Khodarahmi R6.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Dec 15;213:494-504. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.06.078. Epub 2016 Jun 24.
- Allura red is a widely used food colorant, but there is debate on its potential security risk. In the present study, we found that degradation products of the dye were more potent agents with higher carbonic anhydrase inhibitory action than the parent dye. The mechanism by which the compounds inhibi
- PMID 27451209
- Inhibitory effect of cadmium on competitive nodulation ability of Bradyrhizobium japonicum
- OZAWA Takashi,IJIRI Kenji
- 広島工業大学紀要. 研究編 49, 27-33, 2015-02
- … Competitive nodulation abilities of Bradyrhizobium japonicum strains USDA110ET and A1017ET were significantly depressed by growing the strains in yeast extract-mannitol broth supplemented with 2μM CdCl2. … The results in this study suggest that cadmium of low concentration causes the weakening of competitive nodulation ability of rhizobia through inhibition of the lipopolysaccharide synthesis. …
- NAID 120005550374
- Effects of sodium benzoate on pre-pulse inhibition deficits and hyperlocomotion in mice after administration of phencyclidine
- MATSUURA Akiko,マツウラ アキコ,松浦 暁子,FUJITA Yuko,フジタ ユウコ,藤田 有子,IYO Masaomi,イヨ マサオミ,伊豫 雅臣,HASHIMOTO Kenji,ハシモト ケンジ,橋本 謙二
- ACTA NEUROPSYCHIATRICA 27(3), 159-167, 2015-01
- … Objective: A recent clinical study demonstrated that sodium benzoate (SB), a prototype competitive D-amino acid oxidase (DAAO) inhibitor, was effective in the treatment of several symptoms such as positive and negative symptoms, and cognitive impairment, in medicated patients with schizophrenia. …
- NAID 120005619665
- Recent advances to improve fermentative butanol production : Genetic engineering and fermentation technology
- Zheng Jin,Tashiro Yukihiro,Wang Qunhui,Sonomoto Kenji
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 119(1), 1-9, 2015-01
- … However, there are still some drawbacks in butanol fermentation in terms of low butanol concentration and productivity, high cost of feedstock and product inhibition, which makes butanol fermentation less competitive than the production of other biofuels. …
- NAID 110009892226
- Competitive inhibition is a form of enzyme inhibition where binding of the inhibitor to the active site on the enzyme prevents binding of the substrate and vice versa.   Most competitive inhibitors function by binding reversibly to the ...
- inhibition [in″hĭ-bish´un] 1. arrest or restraint of a process. 2. in psychoanalysis, the conscious or unconscious restraining of an impulse or desire. adj., adj inhib´itory. competitive inhibition inhibition of enzyme activity by an inhibitor (a ...
|リンク元||「competitive block」「競合的阻害」「competitive blocking」「競合阻害」「拮抗阻害」|
|拡張検索||「non-competitive inhibition」「uncompetitive inhibition」|
- competitive inhibition
- free-enterprise, private-enterprise