全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 関節リウマチの診断および鑑別診断 diagnosis and differential diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
- 2. 関節リウマチの病因 pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis
- 3. 関節炎の原因となる特定のウイルス specific viruses that cause arthritis
- 4. 成人における敗血症性関節炎 septic arthritis in adults
- 5. 関節リウマチおよび妊娠 rheumatoid arthritis and pregnancy
- Impact of microRNAs on the understanding and treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ammari M, Jorgensen C, Apparailly F.SourceaINSERM, U844, University Hospital Saint Eloi bUniversity of Medicine cClinical Department for Osteoarticular Diseases, University Hospital Lapeyronie, Montpellier, France.
- Current opinion in rheumatology.Curr Opin Rheumatol.2013 Mar;25(2):225-233.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: It is becoming more and more obvious that epigenetic processes influence the development of rheumatic diseases as strongly as the genetic background. Research on the role of microRNAs (miRNAs) in rheumatic diseases, and especially in rheumatoid arthritis (RA), has been very active
- PMID 23318734
- A canonical Vγ4Vδ4+ γδ T cell population with distinct stimulation requirements which promotes the Th17 response.
- Roark CL, Huang Y, Jin N, Aydintug MK, Casper T, Sun D, Born WK, O'Brien RL.SourceBeacon Biotechnology, 12635 East Montview Blvd., Aurora, CO, 80045, USA.
- Immunologic research.Immunol Res.2013 Mar;55(1-3):217-30. doi: 10.1007/s12026-012-8364-9.
- We previously reported a subset of γδ T cells in mice which preferentially responds following intradermal immunization with collagen in complete Freund's adjuvant (CFA). These cells express a nearly invariant "canonical" Vγ4Vδ4+ TCR. They are potent producers of IL-17A and promote the developmen
- PMID 22961659
- Therapeutic effects of total alkaloids of Tripterygium wilfordii Hook f. on collagen-induced arthritis in rats.
- Zhang Y, Xu W, Li H, Zhang X, Xia Y, Chu K, Chen L.SourcePharmacy College of Fujian, University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fuzhou, Fujian 350108, China.
- Journal of ethnopharmacology.J Ethnopharmacol.2013 Feb 13;145(3):699-705. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2012.11.018. Epub 2012 Nov 23.
- ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE: Tripterygium wilfordii Hook f. is one of Traditional Chinese Medicines which is commonly used to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). The total alkaloids were the main constituent part of Tripterygium wilfordii Hook f. It has a great significance to study the effects of t
- PMID 23183089
- BAL Fluid Concentrations of Cytokines in Patients with Nonspecific Interstitial Pneumonia, Usual Interstitial Pneumonia, Collagen Vascular Disease Associated with Interstitial Pneumonia, and Sarcoidosis
- Fumiya Fukushima,Hirokuni Hirata,Masamitsu Tatewaki,Yasutsugu Fukushima,Kumiya Sugiyama,Takeshi Fukuda
- Dokkyo journal of medical sciences 39(3), 161-172, 2012-10-25
- … However, their individual roles in idiopathic interstitial pneumonitis (IIP) and inthe other types of interstitial pneumonitis (IP), including collagen vascular disease associated interstitialpneumonitis (CVD-IP), remain unknown. …
- NAID 110009493151
- Tocilizumab-induced hyperbilirubinemia in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis : its association with UDP glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 gene polymorphisms
- MORI Shunsuke,TERADA Kaoru,UEKI Yukitaka
- Modern rheumatology 22(4), 515-523, 2012-08-01
- NAID 10031026923
- Collagen Arthritis - Collagen Chondrex provides various species and types of highly purifi ed cartilage collagen, type II, IX, and XI collagen, which are suitable for the induction of Collagen-Induced Arthritis (CIA) and various applications ...
- Introduction Animal models of autoimmune arthritis have proven to be valuable research tools for the study of pathogenic mechanisms of this disease as well as for testing new therapies. Several mouse models of arthritis ...
|リンク元||「コラーゲン関節炎」「collagen-induced arthritis」「adjuvant arthritis」「adjuvant-induced arthritis」「experimental arthritis」|