- also Procoagulant pro teins
- See also specific type under Factor
- Anticoagulation therapy a risk factor for the development of chronic subdural hematoma.
- Aspegren OP, Astrand R, Lundgren MI, Romner B.SourceDepartment of Neurosurgery, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clinical neurology and neurosurgery.Clin Neurol Neurosurg.2013 Jul;115(7):981-4. doi: 10.1016/j.clineuro.2012.10.008. Epub 2012 Nov 3.
- OBJECTIVE: Chronic subdural hematoma (CSDH) is a common disease among the elderly and with increasing incidence we have chosen to focus on associations between development and recurrence of CSDH and anticoagulation and/or antiplatelet agent therapy.METHODS: We conducted a retrospective review of 239
- PMID 23128014
- Identifying SNP targeted pathways in partial epilepsies with genome-wide association study data.
- Bakir-Gungor B, Baykan B, Iseri SU, Tuncer FN, Sezerman OU.SourceDepartment of Genetics and Bioinformatics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Bahcesehir University, Ciragan Cad. Osmanpasa Mektebi Sok., No.: 4, 34353, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey; Advanced Genomics and Bioinformatics Research Center, UEKAE, TUBITAK, Kocaeli, Turkey. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Epilepsy research.Epilepsy Res.2013 Jul;105(1-2):92-102. doi: 10.1016/j.eplepsyres.2013.02.008. Epub 2013 Mar 14.
- PURPOSE: In a recent genome-wide association study for partial epilepsies in the European population, a common genetic variation has been reported to affect partial epilepsy only modestly. However, in complex diseases such as partial epilepsy, multiple factors (e.g. single nucleotide polymorphisms,
- PMID 23498093
- Regulation of Mac-2BP secretion is mediated by its N-glycan binding to ERGIC-53.
- Chen Y, Hojo S, Matsumoto N, Yamamoto K.SourceDepartment of Integrated Biosciences, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, University of Tokyo, Kashiwa, 277-8562 Chiba, Japan.
- Glycobiology.Glycobiology.2013 Jul;23(7):904-16. doi: 10.1093/glycob/cwt027. Epub 2013 Apr 1.
- The leguminous-type (L-type) lectin ER-Golgi intermediate compartment (ERGIC)-53, a homo-oligomeric endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-Golgi recycling protein, functions as a transport receptor for newly synthesized glycoproteins in the early secretory pathway. Although a limited subset of cargo glycoprotei
- PMID 23550150
- Coagulation factors and related substances ... IV Calcium, Required for coagulation factors to bind to phospholipid (formerly known as factor IV). V ( proaccelerin, labile factor), Co-factor of X with which it forms ...
- 18 May 2012 ... Describes how coagulation factor tests are used, when tests for coagulation factors are ordered, and what the results of coagulation factor testing might mean.
- coagulation factors
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out