出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/01/26 23:31:02」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Pharmacotherapy for generalized anxiety disorder in adults
- 2. Antiseizure drugs: Mechanism of action, pharmacology, and adverse effects
- 3. 緊張病：治療および予後 catatonia treatment and prognosis
- [Dramatic seizure reduction with levetiracetam in adult Dravet syndrome: a case report].
- Inoue S1, Yazawa S, Murahara T, Yamauchi R, Shimohama S.
- Rinshō shinkeigaku = Clinical neurology.Rinsho Shinkeigaku.2015;55(3):151-4. doi: 10.5692/clinicalneurol.55.151.
- A 28 year-old man who had been diagnosed as having Dravet syndrome (DS) since his childhood by a pediatric hospital was referred to our department from the local pediatric clinic. Until then, his seizures were medically intractable, and generalized tonic-clonic convulsions had occurred monthly even
- PMID 25786750
- Epileptic encephalopathy with continuous spikes and waves in the occipito-temporal region during slow-wave sleep in two patients with acquired Kanji dysgraphia.
- Kuki I1, Kawawaki H1, Okazaki S1, Ikeda H1, Tomiwa K1.
- Epileptic disorders : international epilepsy journal with videotape.Epileptic Disord.2014 Dec;16(4):540-5. doi: 10.1684/epd.2014.0698.
- We encountered two patients with acquired Kanji dysgraphia in whom continuous spikes and waves, dominant in the occipito-temporal region, were recorded during slow-wave sleep. Electrical status epileptics during sleep (ESES) was demonstrated on overnight electroencephalography, and dipoles clustered
- PMID 25333864
- Benzodiazepines increase the reward effects of buprenorphine in a conditioned place preference test in the mouse.
- Ma LL1, Freret T, Lange M, Bourgine J, Coquerel A, Lelong-Boulouard V.
- Fundamental & clinical pharmacology.Fundam Clin Pharmacol.2014 Dec;28(6):681-9. doi: 10.1111/fcp.12072. Epub 2014 Apr 17.
- Buprenorphine (BPN) is widely used as a substitution treatment for opioid addiction. Some cases of abuse and misuse, especially associated with various benzodiazepines (BZDs), have been described, and a previous study has shown that BZDs increase the sedative effect of BPN and decrease its anxiogeni
- PMID 24617653
- オブラートあるいは服薬補助ゼリーで包んだ錠剤及びカプセル剤における 溶出挙動
- 早勢 伸正,岩山 訓典,大滝 康一,山下 恭範,粟屋 敏雄,松原 和夫
- 薬学雑誌 131(1), 2011
- … Three types of commercially available formulations of benzodiazepine were used: medazepam sugarcoated tablets, prazepam uncoated tablets, and clorazepate dipotassium capsules. … Dissolution of clorazepate capsules not covered with oblate increased by approximately 10% when the pH was adjusted from 1.2 to 5.6, while those of medazepam and prazepam tablets decreased by approximately 40-60%. …
- NAID 130000451537
- Blood concentrations of clobazam and norclobazam in a lethal case involving clobazam, meprobamate and clorazepate
- POK Phak-Rop Pos,MAURAS Michel,DE SAINT LEGER Marie-Noelle,KUHLMANN Erika,CHARPENEL-DURAT Catherine,NAVARETTE Claudie,DUVAL Marie-Laure,DE MEO Pierre
- Legal medicine 12(6), 300-304, 2010-11-01
- NAID 10029883424
- Clorazepate may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away: drowsiness dizziness tiredness headache nervousness confusion dry mouth Some side effects can be ...
- Easy to read patient leaflet for clorazepate Tablets. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects. ... If OVERDOSE is suspected: Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of ...
|拡張検索||「clorazepate dipotassium」「clorazepate monopotassium」「potassium clorazepate」|
- clorazepate、clorazepate monopotassium、clorazepate dipotassium、potassium clorazepate