出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/07/27 02:57:41」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Deletion of 11q12.3-11q13.1 in a patient with intellectual disability and childhood facial features resembling Cornelia de Lange syndrome.
- Boyle MI1, Jespersgaard C1, Nazaryan L1, Ravn K1, Brøndum-Nielsen K1, Bisgaard AM1, Tümer Z2.
- Gene.Gene.2015 Nov 1;572(1):130-4. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2015.07.016. Epub 2015 Jul 8.
- Deletions within 11q12.3-11q13.1 are very rare and to date only two cases have been described in the literature. In this study we describe a 23-year-old male patient with intellectual disability, behavioral problems, dysmorphic features, dysphagia, gastroesophageal reflux and skeletal abnormalities.
- PMID 26164757
- The effect of thiacloprid formulation on DNA/chromosome damage and changes in GST activity in bovine peripheral lymphocytes.
- Galdíková M1, Šiviková K, Holečková B, Dianovský J, Drážovská M, Schwarzbacherová V.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part. B, Pesticides, food contaminants, and agricultural wastes.J Environ Sci Health B.2015 Oct 3;50(10):698-707. doi: 10.1080/03601234.2015.1048102.
- The potential genotoxic effect of thiacloprid formulation on bovine peripheral lymphocytes was evaluated using the comet assay and the cytogenetic endpoints: chromosome aberrations (CAs), sister chromatid exchanges (SCEs) and micronuclei (MNi). Whole blood cultures were treated with the insecticide
- PMID 26273754
- Diabetes Insipidus as an Initial Presentation of Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Diagnosis with Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism Array-Based Karyotyping
- The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 238(4), 305-310, 2016
- NAID 130005145013
- Anomalous Chromosomal Behaviour and Chromosomal Data in Some Members of Subclass Gamopetalae from District Hamirpur (H. P.), India
- CYTOLOGIA 81(1), 25-34, 2016
- NAID 130005143747
- 13 Oct 2011 ... Chromosome Abnormalities. What are chromosomes? Where are chromosomes found in the body? How many chromosomes do humans have? How do scientists study chromosomes? What are chromosome abnormalities?
- A chromosome anomaly, abnormality or aberration reflects an atypical number of chromosomes or a structural abnormality in one or more chromosomes. A karyotype refers to a full set of chromosomes from an individual which can be ...