- C/EBPβ in bone marrow is essential for diet induced inflammation, cholesterol balance, and atherosclerosis.
- Rahman SM1, Baquero KC2, Choudhury M3, Janssen RC2, de la Houssaye BA2, Sun M4, Miyazaki-Anzai S5, Wang S4, Moustaid-Moussa N4, Miyazaki M5, Friedman JE6.
- Atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis.2016 Jul;250:172-9. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2016.03.040. Epub 2016 Apr 1.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: Atherosclerosis is both a chronic inflammatory disease and a lipid metabolism disorder. C/EBPβ is well documented for its role in the development of hematopoietic cells and integration of lipid metabolism. However, C/EBPβ's role in atherosclerotic progression has not been
- PMID 27072340
- Heat shock factor-1 knockout enhances cholesterol 7α-hydroxylase (CYP7A1) and multidrug transporter (MDR1) gene expressions to attenuate atherosclerosis.
- Krishnamurthy K1, Glaser S2, Alpini GD2, Cardounel AJ3, Liu Z1, Ilangovan G4.
- Cardiovascular research.Cardiovasc Res.2016 Jul 1;111(1):74-83. doi: 10.1093/cvr/cvw094. Epub 2016 Apr 30.
- AIMS: Stress response, in terms of activation of stress factors, is known to cause obesity and coronary heart disease such as atherosclerosis in human. However, the underlying mechanism(s) of these pathways are not known. Here, we investigated the effect of heat shock factor-1 (HSF-1) on atheroscler
- PMID 27131506
- Phospholipid transfer protein deficiency in mice impairs macrophage reverse cholesterol transport in vivo.
- Si Y1, Zhang Y1, Chen X1, Zhai L1, Zhou G1, Yu A2, Cao H2, Shucun Q3.
- Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.).Exp Biol Med (Maywood).2016 Jul;241(13):1466-72. doi: 10.1177/1535370216641218. Epub 2016 Mar 31.
- Phospholipid transfer protein is expressed in various cell types and secreted into plasma, where it transfers phospholipids between lipoproteins and modulates the composition of high-density lipoprotein particles. Phospholipid transfer protein deficiency in vivo can lower high-density lipoprotein c
- PMID 27037277
- Effect of Dietary Coenzyme Q10 on Cholesterol Metabolism in Growing Chickens
- The journal of poultry science 47(1), 41-47, 2010-01-25
- NAID 10026253047
- Insulin regulation of cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase expression in human hepatocytes : Roles of forkhead box O1 and sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1c
- J Biol Chem 281, "28 745"-"28 754", 2006
- NAID 80018905128
- Down-regulation of cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase (CYP7A1) gene expression by bile acids in primary rat hepatocytes is mediated by the c-Jun N-terminal kinase pathway
- J Biol Chem 276, 15816-15822, 2001
- NAID 80012342740
- 1. J Lipid Res. 2002 Apr;43(4):533-43. Regulation of cholesterol-7alpha-hydroxylase: BAREly missing a SHP. Davis RA(1), Miyake JH, Hui TY, Spann NJ. Author information: (1)Cell and Molecular Biology ...
- 1. J Biol Chem. 2006 Sep 29;281(39):28745-54. Epub 2006 Aug 2. Insulin regulation of cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase expression in human hepatocytes: roles of forkhead box O1 and sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1c. Li T ...
- cholesterol 7-alpha-hydroxylase、cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase、CYP7
- cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase
- cholesterol 7-alpha-hydroxylase、cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase、CYP7A
- cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase