出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/02/01 18:49:04」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 赤血球細胞膜の動態および機構 red blood cell membrane dynamics and organization
- 2. 赤血球水分量の制御 control of red blood cell hydration
- 3. 腎尿細管性アシドーシスの概要と病態生理、およびカリウムバランスへの影響 overview and pathophysiology of renal tubular acidosis and the effect on potassium balance
- 4. 遺伝性楕円赤血球症：遺伝学と病因 hereditary elliptocytosis genetics and pathogenesis
- 5. 赤血球表面抗原および細胞骨格蛋白質の異常によるマラリアに対する防御 protection against malaria by abnormalities in red cell surface antigens and cytoskeletal proteins
- Regulation of SLC26A3 activity by NHERF4 PDZ-mediated interaction.
- Lee JH, Nam JH, Park J, Kang DW, Kim JY, Lee MG, Yoon JS.SourceDepartment of Pharmacology and Brain Korea 21 Project for Medical Science, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2012 Sep;24(9):1821-30. Epub 2012 May 22.
- SLC26A3 functions as a chloride/bicarbonate anion exchanger expressed in the secretory epithelial cells in the intestine, pancreas, and salivary glands. SLC26A3 has a C-terminal class I PDZ binding motif that assembles regulatory factors or other transporters by anchoring to various PDZ scaffold pro
- PMID 22627094
- Efflux of glutathione and glutathione complexes from human erythrocytes in response to vanadate.
- Cakir Y, Yildiz D.AbstractThe main objective of the present study was to investigate if vanadate is extruded from the cells in a glutathione dependent manner resulting in the appearance of extracellular glutathione and complexes of glutathione with vanadium. Vanadate significantly depleted intracellular non-protein sulfhydryl (NPSH) levels in a time- and concentration-dependent manner. The intracellular NPSH level was decreased to 0.0±0.0μmol/ml erythrocyte when exposed to 10mM of vanadate for 4h. Extracellular NPSH level was increased concomitantly with the intracellular decrease and reached to 0.1410±0.005μmol/ml erythrocyte in 4h. Intracellular decrease and extracellular increase in NPSH levels were significantly inhibited in the presence of DIDS, a chloride-bicarbonate exchanger which also mediates phosphate and arsenate transport in erythrocytes. In parallel with the increase in extracellular NPSH levels, significant increases in extracellular glutathione levels were detected following exposure to vanadate. Extracellular glutathione levels reached to 0.0150±0.0.001, 0.0330±0.001, and 0.0576±0.002μmol/ml erythrocyte with 1, 5, and 10mM of vanadate respectively. Dimercaptosuccinic acid treatment of supernatants significantly increased the glutathione levels measured in the extracellular media. Utilization of MK571 an MRP inhibitor decreased the rate of glutathione efflux from erythrocytes suggesting a role for this membrane transporter in the process. A known methylation inhibitor periodate oxidized adenosine decreased the rate of glutathione efflux from erythrocytes. This observed decrease in extracellular GSH levels suggests that GSH release partly requires a proper cellular methylation process and that part of GSH detected in the extracellular media may arise from GSH-vandium complexes. The results of the present study indicate that human erythrocyte efflux glutathione in reduced free form and in conjugated form/s that can be recovered with dimercaptosuccinic acid when exposed to vanadate.
- Blood cells, molecules & diseases.Blood Cells Mol Dis.2012 Jul 22. [Epub ahead of print]
- The main objective of the present study was to investigate if vanadate is extruded from the cells in a glutathione dependent manner resulting in the appearance of extracellular glutathione and complexes of glutathione with vanadium. Vanadate significantly depleted intracellular non-protein sulfhydry
- PMID 22824382
- Meaning of Chloride-bicarbonate exchanger medical term. What does Chloride-bicarbonate exchanger mean? Chloride-bicarbonate exchanger | definition of Chloride-bicarbonate exchanger by Medical dictionary http://medical ? ...
- Abstract Bicarbonate/chloride (HCO − 3 /Cl −) exchangers regulate intracellular pH in the alkaline range. Previously, it has been shown that mouse embryos at the two-cell stage exhibit this activity, but that the otherwise ...
|リンク元||「Cl-/HCO3-交換輸送体」「chloride-bicarbonate antiporter」「塩素イオン・炭酸水素イオン交換輸送体」「Cl- HCO3- exchanger」|
- Cl- HCO3- exchanger、Cl-HCO3 exchanger、chloride-bicarbonate exchanger、chloride-bicarbonate antiporter
- chloride-bicarbonate exchanger、Cl- HCO3- exchanger、Cl-HCO3 exchanger
- chloride-bicarbonate exchanger、chloride-bicarbonate antiporter、Cl- HCO3- exchanger
- chloride-bicarbonate antiporter、chloride-bicarbonate exchanger、Cl-HCO3 exchanger
- money changer