- Lipidome and metabolome analysis of fresh tobacco leaves in different geographical regions using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Li L1, Lu X, Zhao J, Zhang J, Zhao Y, Zhao C, Xu G.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.Anal Bioanal Chem.2015 Jul;407(17):5009-20. doi: 10.1007/s00216-015-8522-8. Epub 2015 Feb 21.
- The combination of the lipidome and the metabolome can provide much more information in plant metabolomics studies. A method for the simultaneous extraction of the lipidome and the metabolome of fresh tobacco leaves was developed. Method validation was performed on the basis of the optimal ratio of
- PMID 25701418
- Influence of temperature, anions and size distribution on the zeta potential of DMPC, DPPC and DMPE lipid vesicles.
- Morini MA1, Sierra MB1, Pedroni VI1, Alarcon LM1, Appignanesi GA1, Disalvo EA2.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2015 Jul 1;131:54-8. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2015.03.054. Epub 2015 Apr 17.
- The purpose of the work is to compare the influence of the multilamellarity, phase state, lipid head groups and ionic media on the origin of the surface potential of lipid membranes. With this aim, we present a new analysis of the zeta potential of multilamellar and unilamellar vesicles composed by
- PMID 25950496
- Differential effects of cocaine exposure on the abundance of phospholipid species in rat brain and blood.
- Cummings BS1, Pati S2, Sahin S3, Scholpa NE2, Monian P2, Trinquero PM2, Clark JK4, Wagner JJ5.
- Drug and alcohol dependence.Drug Alcohol Depend.2015 Jul 1;152:147-56. doi: 10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2015.04.009. Epub 2015 Apr 22.
- BACKGROUND: Lipid profiles in the blood are altered in human cocaine users, suggesting that cocaine exposure can induce lipid remodeling.METHODS: Lipid changes in the brain tissues of rats sensitized to cocaine were determined through shotgun lipidomics using electrospray ionization-mass spectrometr
- PMID 25960140
- Cephalin definition, any of several phosphatides occurring in animal tissue, especially of the brain, and having marked blood-clotting properties. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows ...
- cephalin [sef´ah-lin] a group of phospholipids found particularly in the brain and other nerve tissue. ceph·a·lin (sef'ă-lin), A term formerly applied to a group of phosphatidic esters resembling lecithin but containing either 2-ethanolamine ...
|拡張検索||「cephalin-cholesterol flocculation test」「telencephalin」|
- comb form