出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/13 09:45:27」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 抗核抗体の測定および臨床的意義 measurement and clinical significance of antinuclear antibodies
- 2. 成人における全身性硬化症（強皮症）の診断および鑑別診断 diagnosis and differential diagnosis of systemic sclerosis scleroderma in adults
- 3. 強皮症の分類 classification of scleroderma disorders
- 4. 未分化型の全身性リウマチ性（結合組織）疾患およびオーバーラップ症候群 undifferentiated systemic rheumatic connective tissue diseases and overlap syndromes
- 5. 全身性硬化症（強皮症）における肺血管疾患：定義、分類、危険因子、スクリーニング、
および予後 pulmonary vascular disease in systemic sclerosis scleroderma definition classification risk factors screening and prognosis
- Chromosome stability in tonsillar squamous cell carcinoma is associated with HPV16 integration and indicates a favorable prognosis.
- Mooren JJ, Kremer B, Claessen SM, Voogd AC, Bot FJ, Peter Klussmann J, Huebbers CU, Hopman AH, Ramaekers FC, Speel EJ.SourceDepartment of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, GROW-School for Oncology and Developmental Biology, Maastricht University Medical Center, The Netherlands. Jeroenmooren@hotmail.com.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2013 Apr 15;132(8):1781-9. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27846. Epub 2012 Oct 11.
- Tonsillar squamous cell carcinoma (TSCC) is frequently associated with human papillomavirus (HPV) and chromosome instability. Data from cellular model systems are, however, controversial concerning a relation between HPV and chromosome instability development. Here we studied this association in 77
- PMID 22987500
- Confirmation of TNIP1 but not RHOB and PSORS1C1 as systemic sclerosis risk factors in a large independent replication study.
- Bossini-Castillo L, Martin JE, Broen J, Simeon CP, Beretta L, Gorlova OY, Vonk MC, Ortego-Centeno N, Espinosa G, Carreira P, García de la Peña P, Oreiro N, Román-Ivorra JA, Castillo MJ, González-Gay MA, Sáez-Comet L, Castellví I, Schuerwegh AJ, Voskuyl AE, Hoffmann-Vold AM, Hesselstrand R, Nordin A, Lunardi C, Scorza R, van Laar JM, Shiels PG, Herrick A, Worthington J, Fonseca C, Denton C, Tan FK, Arnett FC, Assassi S, Koeleman BP, Mayes MD, Radstake TR, Martin J; Spanish Scleroderma Group*.SourceCorrespondence to Dr Lara Bossini-Castillo, Department of Immunology, Instituto de Parasitología y Biomedicina López-Neyra, IPBLN-CSIC, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Parque Tecnológico Ciencias de la Salud, Avenida del Conocimiento s/n 18100-Armilla, Granada, Spain; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annals of the rheumatic diseases.Ann Rheum Dis.2013 Apr;72(4):602-7. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2012-201888. Epub 2012 Aug 15.
- INTRODUCTION: A recent genome-wide association study in European systemic sclerosis (SSc) patients identified three loci (PSORS1C1, TNIP1 and RHOB) as novel genetic risk factors for the disease. The aim of this study was to replicate the previously mentioned findings in a large multicentre independe
- PMID 22896740
- Overexpression of SETβ, a protein localizing to centromeres, causes precocious separation of chromatids during the first meiosis of mouse oocyte.
- Qi ST, Wang ZB, Ouyang YC, Zhang QH, Hu MW, Huang X, Ge Z, Guo L, Wang YP, Hou Y, Schatten H, Sun QY.AbstractChromosome segregation in mammalian oocyte meiosis is an error-prone process, and any mistake in this process may result in aneuploidy, which is the main cause of infertility, abortion and many genetic diseases. It is now well known that shugoshin and protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) play important roles in the protection of centromeric cohesion during the first meiosis. PP2A can antagonize the phosphorylation of rec8-cohesin at the centromeres and thus prevent rec8 from cleavage and maintain the cohesion of chromatids. SETβis a novel protein that physically interacts with shugoshin and inhibits PP2A activity. We thus hypothesized that SETβ may regulate cohesion protection and chromosome segregation during oocyte meiotic maturation. Here we report for the first time the expression, subcellular localization and functions of SETβ during mouse oocyte meiosis. Immunobloting analysis showed that the expression level of SETβ was stable from the GV stage to the MII stage of oocyte meiosis. Immunofluorescent analysis showed SETβ accumulation in the nucleus at the GV stage, while it was targeted mainly to the inner centromere area and faintly localized to the interchromatid axes from GVBD to MI stages. At the MII stage, SETβ still localized at the inner centromere area, but could relocalize to kinetochores in a process perhaps depending on the tension on the centromeres. SETβ partly co-localized with PP2A at the inner centromere area. Overexpression of SETβ in mouse oocytes caused precocious separation of sister chromatids, but depletion of SETβ by RNAi showed little effects on the meiotic maturation process. Taken together, our results suggest that SETβ, even though it localizes to centromeres, is not essential for chromosome separation during mouse oocyte meiotic maturation, although its forced overexpression causes premature chromatid separation.
- Journal of cell science.J Cell Sci.2013 Feb 26. [Epub ahead of print]
- Chromosome segregation in mammalian oocyte meiosis is an error-prone process, and any mistake in this process may result in aneuploidy, which is the main cause of infertility, abortion and many genetic diseases. It is now well known that shugoshin and protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) play important rol
- PMID 23444375
- Slowly progressive insulin-dependent diabetes in a patient with primary biliary cirrhosis with portal hypertension-type progression
- Takeshita Yumie,Takamura Toshinari,Inoue Oto,Okumura Miki,Kato Kenichiro,Sunagozaka Hajime,Arai Kuniaki,Misu Hirofumi,Nakamura Minoru,Nakanuma Yasuni,Kaneko Shuichi
- Internal Medicine 51(1), 79-82, 2012
- A 73-year-old woman had previously been diagnosed with CREST syndrome, PBC and diabetes. Hepatic fibrosis was not evident, in spite of the transudative ascites and active esophageal varices. ACA were …
- NAID 120003752531
- Mode of ATM-dependent suppression of chromosome translocation
- Yamauchi Motohiro,Suzuki Keiji,Oka Yasuyoshi,Suzuki Masatoshi,Kondo Hisayoshi,Yamashita Shunichi
- Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 416(1-2), 111-118, 2011-12-09
- … To know frequency of translocation events in a whole genome at once, we performed centromere/telomere FISH and scored dicentric chromosomes, because dicentric and translocation occur with equal frequency and by identical mechanism. … By centromere/telomere FISH analysis, we confirmed that chemical inhibition or RNAi-mediated knockdown of ATM causes 2 to 2.5-fold increase in dicentric frequency at first mitosis after 2. …
- NAID 120003725913
- Chiasmata Promote Monopolar Attachment of Sister Chromatids and Their Co-Segregation toward the Proper Pole during Meiosis I
- Hirose Yukinobu,Suzuki Ren,Ohba Tatsunori,Hinohara Yumi,Matsuhara Hirotada,Yoshida Masashi,Itabashi Yuta,Murakami Hiroshi,Yamamoto Ayumu
- PLoS Genetics 7(3), e1001329, 2011-03-10
- … Furthermore, high time-resolution analysis of centromere dynamics in various types of chiasmate and achiasmate cells, including those lacking the DNA replication checkpoint factor Mrc1 or the meiotic centromere protein Moa1, showed the following three outcomes: (i) during the pre-anaphase stage, the bipolar attachment of sister chromatids occurs irrespective of chiasma formation; …
- NAID 120003021843
- In this diagram of a duplicated chromosome, (2) identifies the centromere—the region that joins the two sister chromatids, or each half of the chromosome. In prophase of mitosis, specialized regions on centromeres called kinetochores ...
- Definition of the term centromere. A centromere is a region on a chromosome that joins two sister chromatids. ... By Regina Bailey Definition: A centromere is a region on a chromosome that joins two sister chromatids. In prophase of ...
|拡張検索||「centromere protein B」「localized centromere」|