出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/07 16:02:48」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 癌免疫療法の原則 principles of cancer immunotherapy
- 2. Antigen-presenting cells
- 3. 播種性前立腺癌に対する治療の概要 overview of the treatment of disseminated prostate cancer
- 4. リードスタンバーグ細胞およびホジキンリンパ腫の病因 the reed sternberg cell and the pathogenesis of hodgkin lymphoma
- 5. BおよびTリンパ球の正常な発生 normal b and t lymphocyte development
- Role of the tumor microenvironment in pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Sun XJ1, Jiang TH1, Zhang XP, Mao AW2.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition).Front Biosci (Landmark Ed).2016 Jun 1;21:31-41.
- Pancreatic cancer is a devastating disease with proclivity for early metastasis, which accounts for its poor prognosis. The clinical problem of pancreatic cancer is its resistance to conventional therapies, such as chemotherapy or radiation. Based upon these challenges, the focus of research on panc
- PMID 26709759
- Folic acid-conjugated fluorescent polymer for up-regulation folate receptor expression study via targeted imaging of tumor cells.
- Qiao J1, Dong P2, Mu X3, Qi L4, Xiao R2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Apr 15;78:147-53. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.11.021. Epub 2015 Nov 10.
- Thoroughly investigation of folate receptor (FR) expression related to targeting drug delivery in tumor cells has been intensively pursued in recent years. Herein, a simple and versatile strategy for determination of FR expression based on targeted imaging of tumor cells with fluorescent nano-conjug
- PMID 26606305
- TRPM4 Channels Mediate Hypertonicity-induced, Ca2+-impermeable, Non-selective Cation Currents in a Cervical Cancer Cell Line, HeLa Cells
- GOMI Simmon,NAKADA Tsutomu,KASHIHARA Toshihide,IKEDA Uichi,YAMADA Mitsuhiko
- 信州医学雑誌 62(1), 33-44, 2014-02-10
- NAID 120005373329
- On control of singleton attractors in multiple Boolean networks: integer programming-based method
- Qiu Yushan,Tamura Takeyuki,Ching Wai-Ki,Akutsu Tatsuya
- BMC Systems Biology 8(Suppl 1), 2014-01-24
- … However, one may also consider how anti-cancer drugs act in both normal and cancer cells. … [Results]In this article, we formulate three novel problems about attractor control for two BNs (i.e., normal cell and cancer cell). … The first is about finding a control that can significantly damage cancer cells but has a limited damage to normal cells. …
- NAID 120005367806
- Cancer Cell publishes peer-reviewed articles reporting major advances in cancer research and oncology, including mechanisms of cancer, therapy resistance, and therapeutic development. ... Tumor-initiating cells are important in ...
- Definition of cancer, a brief explanation of the origins of cancer in cells, basic cancer statistics, and links to other NCI cancer-related resources. ... Normal cells may become cancer cells. Before cancer cells form in tissues of the ...
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell
- genus Cancer
- Cancer the Crab, Crab
- malignant neoplastic disease